PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Texans - Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wouldn't u based on what u have seen? OL was embarrassing last week. I am hopefully though. We don't know how this offense will look even with edelman back. Lets just see

Nope, I'm on the side of the board that's a homer, drinks the BB Kool-Aid, etc... :D

Bringing up the chiefs win against the Pats last year in-regards to a potential playoff game this year is like someone bringing up the fact that the Pats murdered the bengals last year.
It's mostly the same defense from last year. And the pats offense has been weak lately. Just agreeing with other post that chiefs not to be taken lightly.

A trend continues,another crappy game on ESPN

Took them to OT in Denver with the 2 best defenders and 2 best WRs out, not to mention Gronk missing that last couple of series and probably should have won if the refs decided to call it 50/50.
Plus if we play Manning then that just improves our chances even more.

I love it when we have a bye week. One less potential game we can lose. One less game we have to worry about more injuries. Also I get to enjoy some playoff football without my blood pressure rising.

Nope, I'm on the side of the board that's a homer, drinks the BB Kool-Aid, etc... :D

I am hopeful though. Just give 12 some help and he will be money

I think Pitt is getting overrated. They have no defense, plus their two best running backs are out.

Kc has a much better chance at getting the win in Denver..
I think neither does. I can trust tomlin after they lost to ryan freaking mallet in a game they had to win .But then it was a division game so maybe just flukey. Denver played pitts well at pitts for a half and took a 17-3 lead I believe. KC struggles mightily on offense. But they keep it close and play great D. In the end as they say , when in doubt ,take the better QB so I guess pitts is a tougher out.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOYER

Hoyer needs another career lol

Hoyer better hide inside the stadium until thenparking lot is empty. These fans are not happy.

Damn bigots, give Houston a chance!

I called 5 picks earlier Hoyer, don't disappoint me.

Hoyer better hide inside the stadium until thenparking lot is empty. These fans are not happy.
Maybe there's an extra ticket to Kansas City.

Another terrible pass by Hoyer

Took them to OT in Denver with the 2 best defenders and 2 best WRs out, not to mention Gronk missing that last couple of series and probably should have won if the refs decided to call it 50/50.
Agree on all you said. But don't forget one important factor, officiating. Pretty sure the league office does not want to see us play in SB. Denver will be a very tough place for us to play.

It's mostly the same defense from last year. And the pats offense has been weak lately. Just agreeing with other post that chiefs not to be taken lightly.

Where would the game be played?

I feel bad for maclin. That guy has been hit hard with knee injuries. I am hoping it's a sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes