PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Here’s the thing about the chiefs. They hardly ever get blown out. It’s hard to keep stacking points on them. Either the d rises or the o answers with points.

Kelce will be 35 next year.

Jim harbaugh is in the division now.

Jones may not be back. Same with sneed.

have to look at the positives.

One thing I want to know is how teams don’t poach spags. Everybody was after our coaches when we went on our run.

Here’s the thing about the chiefs. They hardly ever get blown out. It’s hard to keep stacking points on them. Either the d rises or the o answers with points.

Kelce will be 35 next year.

Jim harbaugh is in the division now.

Jones may not be back. Same with sneed.

have to look at the positives.

One thing I want to know is how teams don’t poach spags. Everybody was after our coaches when we went on our run.
Lol none of that matters come playoff time
The AFC teams need to prove they can beat the Chiefs
Maybe the Texans Stroud was a rookie last year and managed to win a game

Yup, I was rooting against Mahomes for every Super Bowl he has been in, but I have to hand it to me...winning three but ESPECIALLY this one was impressive.

He didn't have a loaded roster, and if I got to handpick the opponents he had to play on a title run, I would have said @BUF, @BAL, vsSF...and that's what he got and he STILL succeeded. Time to tip my cap.

Recency bias
Same man said Mahomes needed 8 when Brady got the 7th lol
Think of the winning QBs as ice cream cones.

1/2 small scoop - Wentz and Foles
1 small scoop - F Ryan, Brees, Favre, Stafford, Wilson, Johnson, Dilfer, Warner, Young and Rodgers
1 medium scoop - Staubach, Elway, Big Ben and the Manning brothers.
1 large scoop - Aikman and Mahomes
1 large and 1 small scoop - Bradshaw and Montana
1 large scoop and 1 medium scoop - Bart Starr
2 large scoops and 1 small scoop - Graham and Brady

Dan Marino and Phillip Rivers are sprinkling on the jimmies.

Last edited:
Can't talk about surpassing Joe until you do what Joe did...that's four rings.
For now, Mahomes did what only Brady and Aikman have ever done...won three of four. That's awesome and the stuff of legends and first round tickets to Canton, but it's not the stuff of GOATs until you pile up the Rings.
A threepeat not only takes him past Aikman but probably past Joe as well. Only Brady remains.
Mahomes has only won three of five. That's why the Chiefs fans are harping on the greatest 5 year run in history bs. They know the Pats won three of four so they have to make believe that three of five is somehow better.

If Mahomes wins next year he'll only tie Brady's four of six but he'll have the threepeat.

I guess I'm one of the few Pats fans who was rooting for KC. I didn't want the 49ers to tie the Pats record of six titles and I was hoping the AFC would tie the NFC for all-time SB wins. I'll worry about KC and Mahomes when they get within reach.

Think of the winning QBs as ice cream cones.

1 small scoop - F Ryan, Brees, Favre, Stafford, Wilson, Johnson, Dilfer, Warner, Young and Rodgers
1 medium scoop - Staubach, Elway, Big Ben and the Manning brothers.
1 large scoop - Aikman and Mahomes
1 large and 1 small scoop - Montana
1 large scoop and 1 medium scoop - Bart Starr
2 large scoops and 1 small scoop - Graham and Brady

Dan Marino and Phillip Rivers are sprinkling on the jimmies.
Bradshaw should get a scoop or 2.

How many of you received this PM from Pork (aka TommyBrady12, Mac10, Showtime15)?

View attachment 56528

Remember when he used to say that Montana was the GOAT because he was 4-0 and Tom was 6-3 in SBs? Lol

I told you guys he was always a troll for another team. Now he hangs out at Chefs Planetoid where Chiefs fans despise him even though he spends all his time berating Brady's accomplishments and thrashing the Pats as cheaters.

Here you go Pork enjoy:

View attachment 56534

View attachment 56535

View attachment 56538

Call me when Mahomes beats 3 HOF QBs on his way to a SB win while scoring 30+ points against each one on the road.

View attachment 56537
Luckily none but I don’t indulge trolls. Mahomes still has a VERY long way to go. Brady won on another team at 43 and was tops in passing at 44. We don’t know if Mahomes will ever leave KC or play into his mid 40s.

People who say that the Chiefs' remarkable success "doesn't take anything away from what the Patriots accomplished" are coping so ****ing hard it's not even funny. It absolutely does. The Patriots run was supposed to be unrepeatable, unapproachable, a once in a lifetime run of success. So much for that. We'll see about longevity, but for another QB to come along and outpace Brady less than a year after he left the NFL is something none of us saw coming. This whole timeline post Brady ****ing BLOWS. A living nightmare for Patriots fans who are being honest to themselves.
He hasn't outpaced Brady unless you think 3 of 5 is better than 3 of 4. And KC is still two behind tying the Pats and Mahomes is still four behind tying Brady.

Brady said it and it's true. Nothing either of the players does reflects on the other. The same is true for the teams.

Yup, I was rooting against Mahomes for every Super Bowl he has been in, but I have to hand it to me...winning three but ESPECIALLY this one was impressive.

He didn't have a loaded roster, and if I got to handpick the opponents he had to play on a title run, I would have said @BUF, @BAL, vsSF...and that's what he got and he STILL succeeded. Time to tip my cap.
That roster is loaded on defense. They were the unit that carried them this year. They didn’t need Mahomes to be insane as often

Bradshaw should get a scoop or 2.
Thanks. I was hoping that I didn't mess that up but I did.
Bradshaw is 1 large scoop and 1 small.
And Wentz and Foles have to split 1 small scoop

I said it yesterday. The NFL has every intention of making Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs better than Brady and the Pats.

Nothing either of the players does reflects on the other.

Very true, but try convincing the media of that.

Let's be real, even when Brady had four wins we weren't exactly saying "Montana and Brady have nothing to do with each other", instead we were saying "Brady is the GOAT"

Also 49rs are a big reason the Chiefs are a dynasty. 2 SB loses to the Chiefs after having a 10 point lead in both.
The 49ers are all of a sudden 0 for their last 3 in Super Bowls.... the franchise may have those 5 wins from the 80's/90's, but recent history puts them in some very unflattering company.

Very true, but try convincing the media of that.

Let's be real, even when Brady had four wins we weren't exactly saying "Montana and Brady have nothing to do with each other", instead we were saying "Brady is the GOAT"
I don't care if Mahomes wins 10, doesn't take away my enjoyment of watching Brady win all those years.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back