PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

Zero shot anyone retires with a threepeat a possibility. And a real one at that.

Though Chris Jones gonna want $$$$$$$$$

Hate Mahomes family, but gotta give him credit. Hell of a player, and the Chiefs are very much what the Pats were back when.

Need Reid and Kelce to retire asap

He is great and they are a dynasty. First back to back since the 03 04 Pats.

They play smart football, have great coaching and a clutch QB. It's hard for me to be mad because they became the next big thing after our dynasty ended.

I know it will bug some people, but that's just sour grapes. I refuse to be like the 49'ers fans who whined about Brady and the Patriots.

Yes it is what it is.

At least Mahomes isn't as insufferable as other GOAT contenders like Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning. I don't have an issue with Mahomes (for now).

Not a fan of Kelce.

Brady was a big reason for the delay in calling the Chiefs a dynasty. Just imagine if Brady with the Pats and Bucs lost to the Chiefs. Mahome and Reid would have 5 SBs in 6 years.

Thank God I'm not a 49ers fan. This one reminded me of 2011 loss to the Giants. I was very bitter over that one.

Taylor and Kelce, how cute :)

Still different. The Chiefs are the corporate darlings of the league. The Pats were not and made villains by the rest of the league for falsely being claimed as such. You know every NFL exec is furiously spanking it over the visual of Taylor, Mahomes and co with the confetti falling. Tell me if they were seeing Brady win in 2016 after deflategate.

At least Mahomes isn't as insufferable as other GOAT contenders like Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning. I don't have an issue with Mahomes (for now).

Not a fan of Kelce.
Agree with this. At least Mahomes actually did something to get crowned. Rodgers and Manning were flopping around in the playoffs for years and we had to deal with made up hypotheticals about why it wasn't fair that Brady won all the time and they didn't because of excuses a, b and c.

Thank God I'm not a 49ers fan. This one reminded me of 2011 loss to the Giants. I was very bitter over that one.
Yeah, a good battle between offense and defense and both teams were pretty equal in both games. 49ers lost it though by taking the ball 1st in o/t.

Andy Reid is a great coach, their defense was very good and Mahomes is clutch. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back