PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.
VJCPatriot said:
The Cards gave away this game. Why the hell did they run Edge twice in a row for 0 yardage when they KNOW the Bears were destroying the run. It's just incredibly bad playcalling.

I mean, they were doing it all night! They need to completely overhaul their offensive line. And stop listening to "Edge" when he demands that they give him the ball more. Because he couldn't do much of ANYTHING.

onegameatatime said:
Biggest losers, ever!!!

Unbelievable. This is the anti-Patriots.

Actually, they ARE the Patriots I began with. The 1971, 1972 and 1973 Patriots. I can empathize.

Denny Green looked like Dustin Hoffman in the Rain Man walking off that field. Looked like he was muttering something about K-Mart and that he had to get home to watch Wapner at 5 o'clock.

i repeat. the grossman hype is over. the leinart hype will now begin.

i'm sorry but the bears were just dominated for 60 min by the arizona cardinals...who still found a way to lose the game.

wild game, but definitely exposed the bears tonight.

Bears can die.

I can't stop laughing at what just happened, but at the same time I feel really bad for the Cardinals. What a terrible team.

Bears are overrated. Cant wait til they play the Pats

THey turned the ball over SIX TIMES. SIX TIMES. NO offensive touchdowns. Down by 20 at the half. AND THEY WIN?

Is that not the most ridiculous game you have ever seen???

That was so sad it was funny. I knew he would miss that kick....it's the Cards.

Wow, the only thing that would shock me more than that loss is if Dennis Green still has a job by the time he gets to the locker room.

Bella*chick said:
THey turned the ball over SIX TIMES. SIX TIMES. NO offensive touchdowns. Down by 20 at the half. AND THEY WIN?

Is that not the most ridiculous game you have ever seen???

The Cards choked, but ya gotta give credit to the Bears - their defense came through in the clutch (they've got some playmakers). This game is a serious character builder for an already good team.

I guess the talk of the undefeated season will die down, or it should. I understand wanting to run out the clock, but James is not going anywhere. Put the ball in the hands of your qb and let him win the game. They played not to lose.

Why are they paying Edge all that money again?

2 yards per carry? :eek:

After watching the game tonight Chicago doesn't scare me at all.Rex Grossman is a complete joke going up against a good defense.BB is going to confuse the Hell out of him.The Bears offense is going to be their downfall this year.I can just see Brady picking that overhyped D apart.

edgecy said:
Tony is right. The Cards just can't win, no matter what they do, where they are, etc etc etc. This franchise is on par with the Raiders.
Maybe now, but at least the Raiders have won super bowls, had a lot of hall of fame players, etc. etc. No comparison.

LasVegasPatsFan said:
Bears are overrated. Cant wait til they play the Pats

They'll lose before they come to Foxboro.

As the the Cards... man ohh man, I'm embarrassed for them.

How many cartwheels have you been doing in your living room NEM? :D

They should give Edge a one way ticket outta there.

Murphys95 said:
The Cards choked, but ya gotta give credit to the Bears - their defense came through in the clutch (they've got some playmakers). This game is a serious character builder for an already good team.

Yeah, they have a good defense. But their offense can be exploited. I hope our guys were taking notes. Because ONLY the Cards could have blown the game like that. What a pathetic franchise!

Somebody, please make sure Denny Green is kept away from any sharp objects tonight.........

Didn't Kornheiser say that if the Cards blew the game, they should turn the whole stadium into a pizza haven? And then two seconds later they blew the game?

Pizza all around!!!

That is without a DOUBT one of the biggest MELTDOWNS in NFL history. It was like watching a train wreck. I couldn't look away but I knew what was going to happen. WOW! Crazy stuff in the desert.

That loss has just got to be devastating. The guy calling the offensive plays needs to be fired right now. 2nd and 2 on the 20 yard line and you take the ball AWAY from Leinart and force the run when the Bears are eating it up in the 2nd half?

They moved all the way DOWN the field AT WILL using the pass. Why crap away 2 precious offensive downs with meangingless runs that just give another opportunity for the Bears to force a fumble?

You just don't do something like that. You have to play to WIN. If I'm Leinart right now I would just punch someone in the mouth. I know somebody in that Cardinals organization deserves it!

What the Cards just did was the equivalent of driving all the way down the field with Tom Brady then saying, "Oh by the way we don't trust you down here with the game on the line. We'll attempt an iffy 40 yard field goal instead. Thanks though."

I am SO HAPPY right now not that I'm not a Cards fan. I haven't seen that level of incompetence in a LOONGG time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back