PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CHI-Zona

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Rex Grossman, eh?

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Man it would s u c k b a l l s to be a Cardinal fan.

They must get blotto on a regular routine, to have to deal with this sh!te; on a constant basis.

They must have one wretched curse on them...

I visited a Cardinal fanboard last night, to read around, It was actually heartbreaking. I feel so bad for their fans.

I've just finished watching that game and I am amazed. A couple of things come out of it. Leinart looks pretty good, the Bears are very beatable and the Cardinals' running game sucks. If they could have created any running lanes for James, that game would have been easily won by them. I feel very sorry for Denny Green as the loss was down to two or three players not performing. The Bears were very, very lucky to win that game. That may be the wake up call for them.

Nice rant Denny.

I was expecting something more like "I called for a pass, but Leinert switched it!! I CALLED FOR A PASS!!"

Last edited:
I can't feel too bad for Cardinals fans because they have Leinart and a defense that they have to be proud of. If they just fire whoever calls the offensive plays and replace him with a manatee they'll win some games.

Poor coaching by Arizona. They are terrible and deserve to loose the game. Show a little faith in your QB and team and don't run on both second and third down. They could have easily gained a few extra yards and still taken time off the clock. Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back