PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger fans obsessed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they are also a little slow and not so football savy...

This is from their main forum, where someone posted an article trashing the new HC, Turner

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=42399

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Norv, I really think the importance of a head coach in the NFL is overblown. The supporting cast of coaches are really a bigger factor in how the players perform in my opinion. But ultimately, the players are the ones that really decide their own fate. A good coach can make a difference in a close game by making the right calls, using time outs, etc., but we're planning on blowing everyone out anyways right!?

From that article:
"Ten points to anyone who knows what college he (Sammy Davis) attended"
Texas A&M, I believe. 10 points for me? :D

I concede that Dungy is classy enough, but to call the Colts organization classy is a gross overstatement and we'll leave it at that.

And that article was interesting. I think "worst organization" is a bit strong, considering that there are teams like the Cardinals out there, but his points are certainly valid.

I always like how they respond to me with such distaste, and I am always respectful until they start trashing me and the Pats... They are so arrogant, blind, and in denial... They will make a excuse for everything and everyone else's team except for their own...

charger fan is one of the more ignorant sports fan on the planet. i know. he is my neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back