PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger fans obsessed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
True football fans understand what a fraud the Pats are and know that it won't win them another championship. Enjoy the flukes from past years since that was all your getting.
:rofl: .........

That was a brilliant exchange; trying to read that post between the spelling and grammar murdering gave me an ice cream headache.

IF the Chargers come here in week 2 and win; SO WHAT? Does that "avenge" that brutal gag job in the playoffs last year? Had they won that game, they would have smoked the Colts and won the Super Bowl.

Perhaps it is THAT reality that drives most of the buses for Charger fans, it sucks being them...........

Being a Charger fan is like being a Cub fan. Pathetic losers, who fall on their faces whenever they somehow appear to be ready to win something. Their team is called the Chargers because their fans have no electrical activity in their brains whatsoever.

Coincidentally I am a Marlins fan and remember the 2003 craziness. I felt bad for Cubs fans, but not for Charger fans.

Anyone else read that thread where the Charger guy responded to patfanken with "denial...denial...denial..."? That was unbelievable.

Can people actually think this way...and believe it?

What a bunch of losers. We beat them in the playoffs in a game they should have won. So what? The year before the Broncos beat us in a game we should have won. Did we focus on the Broncos in 2006? Did we spend the off-season having thread after thread of "Broncos suck, We're going to beat the Broncos, Pay back will be sweet, or other stupid threads? They better hope their team is smarter and more focused on what is important then they are.

I'd have to answer yes to that. The Broncos were a real big topic on this forum, especially the rematch. With people calling the regular season game our chance to get revenge. I remember explaining that you can't avenge a playoff loss in the regular season. Not that we got the revenge anyway.

Enough with the Patriots already! Some of you guys are obsessed!

taken directly from one of those threads.

I'd have to answer yes to that. The Broncos were a real big topic on this forum, especially the rematch.
Well, you and I have different memories. The Broncos were indeed a big topic, they always are when we play them, but no bigger than a Steeler, Colts or Jets game.

I don't recall anything on this board to come close to the threads linked in post#1. I suspect you did not read the Charger threads. If not, read them and then tell me there was something like that here.

But hey, we all see things differently.

I'd have to answer yes to that. The Broncos were a real big topic on this forum, especially the rematch. With people calling the regular season game our chance to get revenge. I remember explaining that you can't avenge a playoff loss in the regular season. Not that we got the revenge anyway.

But to that level? 5 or 6 threads current? :)

Well, you and I have different memories. The Broncos were indeed a big topic, they always are when we play them, but no bigger than a Steeler, Colts or Jets game.

I don't recall anything on this board to come close to the threads linked in post#1. I suspect you did not read the Charger threads. If not, read them and then tell me there was something like that here.

But hey, we all see things differently.

No, I read them. I agree there wasn't a lot of "The Broncos suck and they are desperate to beat us with this move" etc.. type stuff but they were definitly a hot topic during last off season, IMO anyway.

No question. Indy on the west coast against that defense? It would have been obliteration.

I know I should have my head checked for saying this, but I hated Indy winning the Super Bowl so much, that I'd take a Pats loss (in a close game) against the Chargers to have seen Indy get ROMPED the following week in SoCal. I'd have juice up Merriman myself with like a quadruple does of anabolics and cocaine to turn him into a tazmanian devil of a Manning-killer.

I know I should have my head checked for saying this, but I hated Indy winning the Super Bowl so much, that I'd take a Pats loss (in a close game) against the Chargers to have seen Indy get ROMPED the following week in SoCal. I'd have juice up Merriman myself with like a quadruple does of anabolics and cocaine to turn him into a tazmanian devil of a Manning-killer.

Any reason, or just the rivalry aspect? I'd much rather have a classy coach and QB in Dungy and Manning go over a team of crybabies, cheaters, and criminals.

Before the game I wanted to see SD win it all, but after all of this stupid crap that went down I was all for an Indy win from the AFC.

I would have wanted the chargers to win. I am not going to judge a team by its fans. The only thing i don't like is that Merriroids was allowed to play. You shouldn't be allowed to play after cheating. He was suspended, but that doesn't take away from him using performance enhancing drugs.

Any reason, or just the rivalry aspect? I'd much rather have a classy coach and QB in Dungy and Manning go over a team of crybabies, cheaters, and criminals.

We might not have as many trophies, but we have Jessica Alba.

5xr2lq8.jpg

Haha, the criminals/crybabies/cheaters I was referring to was the Chargers, not the Patriots.

I know, but since we only have three trophies I figure she is worth 2 that make us even.

I know, but since we only have three trophies I figure she is worth 2 that make us even.

At least you guys have kept winning since taking your three trophies, no playoff wins in 10 years has put quite the damper on winning 3 out of 4. Looking forward to seeing how 10/14 plays out for sure.

From Polian on down, the Colts are the most classless crybaby organization in the history of football. You can't get any more money-pandering whining point the finger at somebody else than Manning.

They would not have won anything important lately without changing the rules that have served football well for 100 years through Polian's bullying techniques.

Because of the endless crap that Polian has pulled, the Pats are at a disadvantage every time they step on the field, from the sudden end of physical style football to the undeserved over-scrutiny by the refs.

Meanwhile, the Colts hold on EVERY single play and it never gets called and they also pass interfere on defense, which somehow doesn't get called either. And every playoff game, the refs benefit the Colts in a major way, to the point that they need to apologize about it later, when the damage has already been done.

Wonder why that is, Polian? :mad:

Yeah, I much rather would have lost to the Chargers and let them beat up on the Colts. The Colts wouldn't have gotten yet another lopsided ref job if they were playing on somebody else's field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back