PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Central Thread For Mourning/Canonizing Jimmy Garoppolo

Millersville, eh? Close to my neck of the woods at the moment.

And a Ravens fan being an *******? Say it ain't so

Maybe we can get some ex-pats sub-board at some point to move those threads to because I dont really know why they are relevant.

Maybe we can get some ex-pats sub-board at some point to move those threads to because I dont really know why they are relevant.

One thread for Garoppolo related posts would seem very relevant since quite a few people here actually enjoy the great coming out party of the next great QB made in Foxboro.

Just because he was traded away it doesn't mean he has nothing to do with people here who cared about him for 3 years. If BB & coaches & players are following him and appreciating his success I really don't understand why it is such a problem if this is happening on this board as well.

I would prefer one thread for all Garoppolo posts though . but here - on main board.

If he has success... yeah.

That said, this didn't really need it's own thread. This could have gone in the other super thread.
The standard for any regret has to be Super Bowl successes plural and long career. Brady is hopefully getting 1 more SB. So Jimmy is great if it does not become championships it won't matter to me.

I would like to see a thread on AV, Vereen, Ben Watson, and Lafell who all made huge/awesome contributions to Superbowl wins and/or perfect seasons.

When can we get these threads going?

Brady's underwear brigade

bunch of fricking babies.......I thought it was an awesome piece

It's good to see him succeed.........it's good to know the staff here has a reasonably good chance of developing another QB to the same degree as Jimmy

ravens board purple flock
Purple Flock Dynasty League

boards.baltimoreravens.com › Ravens Talk › Ravens Talk
May 10, 2012 - 7 posts - ‎5 authors
Hall of Famer; K-Dog; Members; 10,315 posts; Millersville Maryland. Posted May 10, 2012 · Report post. Okay, correct me if I am wrong but we ...

ravens blogs
blogs.baltimoreravens.com/.../late-for-work-926-good-thing-ravens-didn’t-trade-willi...Ravens Flock member K-Dog doesn't see it having a negative effect on the offense. “What's the worst that can happen?” K-Dog asked. “Mase pouts and doesnt ...

chargers board post 19
Ravens/Patriots Breakdown... - Page 2 - The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum

his profile on the Texans board
User Profile - Houston Texans Message Boards

tapatalk forum post 5
GJ helpful Elves thread.... to help the SS. - Tapatalk

talkleft forum about 6 posts down
Sunday Morning Open Thread - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

hollyrollerz form 9 posts down
need info about lowering springs etc........ • Holy Rollerz Christian Automotive Forums

garagejournal post 16
My Ravens Snap-on ratcheting screwdriver - The Garage Journal Board

He has also posted on these forums:

Footballbyke
BIG BALLER kdog 09/08/2017 04:07. i haven't been this hard for almost a year now #footballbyke https:// twitter.com/tomgarfinkel/s tatus/895314261743853568

Progmetalzone
Marshawn Lynch retires at 29 · K Dog. 2016-02-19 ... Just so you know I am not a ravens fan when they won the Super Bowl I was a ... @TheBuzzer. 2016-02-08 .

VintageBMXcom
K-Dog. May 13 2008, 07:44 PM. I am die hard and loyal Baltimore RAVENS fan. The last few seasons have been a roller coaster 13-3 two ..

gmoneysack
Dec 31, 2014 - ... a weirdo Martavis Bryant monster game, K-Dog will ride Luck, Murray, ...... We can't all be as lucky as Ravens fan what with their BRAH head ...

notey.com
www.notey.com/blogs/prank-calls?page=3K-Dog decided to start off the call by pretending to be a smitten female fan and his .... who described himself as a second-season diehard Ravens fan from Utah.

bootsalefr.com
www.bootsalefr.com/?NFL_Baltimore_Ravens_Auto_Accessories...
Rating: 3.9 - ‎14 reviews
... everyone on the road is aware of your status as the #1 Baltimore Ravens fan. ... By K-dog. from Panama City Beach, FL. Verified Buyer. Comment about: A ...

chatsports
www.chatsports.com/.../the-phinsider-contributors-week-17-straight-up-winners-picks...Jan 1, 2017 - James and I were each 11-5, with Kdog10-6, SUTTON 8-8, and Duke ... Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals ... CIN: Kevin, James, Kdog ..

This is beyond pathetic. I understand trolling before games but this is some sinister and mentally deluded stuff this Kdog person is attempting. He’s targeting the deeper emotions of pats fans. It’s really sickening when you think about it. Posting on the success of an expat so fans can feel worse and worse about his exit.

This is beyond pathetic. I understand trolling before games but this is some sinister and mentally deluded stuff this Kdog person is attempting. He’s targeting the deeper emotions of pats fans. It’s really sickening when you think about it. Posting on the success of an expat so fans can feel worse and worse about his exit.
Lets all remain calm. KDog may indeed be the real deal and all this was just a coincidence. It could be other KDogs. Today he posted a nice thread about BBs highlights. Lets see if he keeps that up or if it was a decoy thread and next week he posts a thread on how much Cooks sucks or something lol.

Brady's underwear brigade

bunch of fricking babies.......I thought it was an awesome piece

It's good to see him succeed.........it's good to know the staff here has a reasonably good chance of developing another QB to the same degree as Jimmy

Still didn't need it's own thread given that there is already a thread about him

I view it as fans who can't let go and refuse to aknowledge the circumstances

Patriots were at a crossroads. It is simply human nature to wonder where the other path leads and whether the correct decision was made.

Some of us though Jimmy should have been traded during the draft f for the rumored 1st round pick. If not traded, some thought he would be starting here in 2018 or franchised and kept/traded

Others made the argument that he should stay on the roster no matter what because he was a backup that could possibly keep Superbowl dreams alive. He could then be franchised and traded or just let go at the end of the season.

Belichick decided to trade him for a 2nd round pick during the season. Smashing the argument that people made about his value as a backup this season.

So, the outcome is going to be of great interest.

Patriots were at a crossroads. It is simply human nature to wonder where the other path leads and whether the correct decision was made.

Some of us though Jimmy should have been traded during the draft f for the rumored 1st round pick. If not traded, some thought he would be starting here in 2018 or franchised and kept/traded

Others made the argument that he should stay on the roster no matter what because he was a backup that could possibly keep Superbowl dreams alive. He could then be franchised and traded or just let go at the end of the season.

Belichick decided to trade him for a 2nd round pick during the season. Smashing the argument that people made about his value as a backup this season.

So, the outcome is going to be of great interest.
That's 1/2 the problem with the Garrapolites. They are never satisfied with the current path.

I'll bet my bottom dollar it's the same bunch that ***** about 2rd rd picks and how sucky the team is on the GDT

It seems like TB might be a better choice to keep the SB dreams alive. He dosent seem to be slowing down.

I am not sure how trading JG in the middle on the season "smashes the argument" of him being a valueable backup. The Pats were running out of time and figured several things:
1. TB is good to go
2. JG wants more than min wage
3. Tag was out of the questions
4. Take into consideration that (rumored) Cleveland was not ideal at all for JG and that SF would be better - taking into account that doing right by JG might pay of later.

That's 1/2 the problem with the Garrapolites. They are never satisfied with the current path.

I'll bet my bottom dollar it's the same bunch that ***** about 2rd rd picks and how sucky the team is on the GDT

Part of the fun is wondering what could have been. Why not wonder if the right move was made? People do that all the time. Why do we have to be passive?

It seems like TB might be a better choice to keep the SB dreams alive. He dosent seem to be slowing down.

I am not sure how trading JG in the middle on the season "smashes the argument" of him being a valueable backup. The Pats were running out of time and figured several things:
1. TB is good to go
2. JG wants more than min wage
3. Tag was out of the questions
4. Take into consideration that (rumored) Cleveland was not ideal at all for JG and that SF would be better - taking into account that doing right by JG might pay of later.

The best argument for keeping Jimmy until the trade deadline would be to ensure that Brady was going to be Brady this year.

Considering what we know about Brady, that argument is terrible.

Just wait till SF actually becomes good, the Garoppolo threads will put the Peyton Manning threads to shame.

The best argument for keeping Jimmy until the trade deadline would be to ensure that Brady was going to be Brady this year.

Considering what we know about Brady, that argument is terrible.
I agree. I am just point out there there were other things that made it much tougher to just move him when they wanted and to just whom they wanted.

I am sure in camp they know what they had in Brady so there must have been some "reason" that they made the decision down the line.

Just wait till SF actually becomes good, the Garoppolo threads will put the Peyton Manning threads to shame.
they need to become much better than "good" for it to matter at all to me. Hell there are times when "KC" or "Philly" are good. Even Rodgers has only one ring. It Jimmy puts up great numbers and has a winning team but does not win rings trading him is not relevant to me.
Hell, the niners were very good with Kap for like three years.

After Brady, Garapollo AND the 49ers team will need to be EPIC for it to matter in the slightest.

I agree. I am just point out there there were other things that made it much tougher to just move him when they wanted and to just whom they wanted.

I am sure in camp they know what they had in Brady so there must have been some "reason" that they made the decision down the line.

I am in the "they should have traded him during the draft, because they need talent to help Brady win now"

They have gained nothing by holding onto him and have lost out on value in terms of this season and probably next season.

Imagine if they drafted another pass rusher, a DB or a TE. Any of those positions could have been upgraded.

Maybe Jimmy will get tired of Jed York in 3/4 seasons time like most coaches and players for the 49ers do and come back home after TB12 pushes us ahead of the Steelers. TB12 becomes the Rocky to Jimmy's Adonis Johnson.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back