PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Cavaliers Series

Um the Saints were 13-3 I believe? A little more than "above average". Just sayin

and how good are Rondo and Tony Allen together on the floor. When they where both in the game, nobody could keep up with him. Tony Allen is really becoming a player

Um the Saints were 13-3 I believe? A little more than "above average". Just sayin

Not really-they did end their season on a 3 game skid(including losing at home to Tampa Bay), and they won alot of their games by snatching victory from the hands of defeat to some bad teams like the Dolphins, Rams, Panthers, Redskins, et al.

Yes-their SB win was well deserved-they hung in there and played championship-caliber football when it counted the most. But again, they really weren't that great as their record indicated.

The Cavs are much different - they played championship caliber basketball throughout the year, only to fall off the cliff when it counted the most.

and how good are Rondo and Tony Allen together on the floor. When they where both in the game, nobody could keep up with him. Tony Allen is really becoming a player

That dunk that Tony Allen had on Jamison was SICK!!!!! I was like WOW he is finally healed from all those knee problems.....I really like our chances against Orlando as we match up extremely well against them and they are a jump shooting team which I will play against all day long.....

if im a cavs fan i have my head in the toilet puking my guts out lol. unfortunately that could be me after the bruins game tonight. i hope not. go bruins

Last edited:
if im a cavs fan i have my head in the toilet puking my guts out lol. unfortunately that could be me after the bruins game tonight. i hope not. go bruins

When you have the #1 seed and the HCA all the way to the NBA Finals for 2 years in a row, and then blow every ounce of opportunity in the playoffs, of course it's a disgusting feeling.

I'm a Cowboys fan - and I felt the same way 2 years ago when Wade Phillips didn't do a darn thing to focus his team during the bye week.

Tony Allen is a good role player, but for such a great defensive player he makes some of the dumbest defensive plays. Drives me crazy.

When you have the #1 seed and the HCA all the way to the NBA Finals for 2 years in a row, and then blow every ounce of opportunity in the playoffs, of course it's a disgusting feeling.

I'm a Cowboys fan - and I felt the same way 2 years ago when Wade Phillips didn't do a darn thing to focus his team during the bye week.
i know i just said that:confused::confused:

He was agreeing with you then elaborating on his personal experience.

In other news, Mike Brown is such a horrible coach.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back