PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Pretty Much Suck ...

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
That's all I wanted to say ... hope Doc gets them rolling but right now they suck.
gag.gif

Very old and their legs have accumulated a lot of minutes over the last few years. That said, their bench is still very deep and they have one of the best PG's in the game. They need a big man badly, but they'll be better when Pierce gets healthy. This is still a team that will make the playoffs.

Very old and their legs have accumulated a lot of minutes over the last few years. That said, their bench is still very deep and they have one of the best PG's in the game. They need a big man badly, but they'll be better when Pierce gets healthy. This is still a team that will make the playoffs.

I think the lockout should actually help them.

Old, yes, but short season, a lot of talent and a good bench. If they stay healthy, including a healthy Pietrus, they're still a contender, imo.

Old, yes, but short season, a lot of talent and a good bench. If they stay healthy, including a healthy Pietrus, they're still a contender, imo.

They won their first game tonight ... problem is if either Pierce, Garnett, Rondo or Allen are injured they are a sub .500 team. I'm still a fan but I think Danny went one year too long ... perhaps he has a plan to dump contracts before the trade deadline if things are not going well ... we'll see.

no way in hell the lock out helps the celtics. the last thing they need is to be playing back to back to back nights and back to back games and 4 games in 5 nights ect ect ect. 82 games spread out between oct and april would have been much better for them then the 60 something games crammed into late dec and april.

They won their first game tonight ... problem is if either Pierce, Garnett, Rondo or Allen are injured they are a sub .500 team. I'm still a fan but I think Danny went one year too long ... perhaps he has a plan to dump contracts before the trade deadline if things are not going well ... we'll see.

yup, they need to be healthy

no way in hell the lock out helps the celtics. the last thing they need is to be playing back to back to back nights and back to back games and 4 games in 5 nights ect ect ect. 82 games spread out between oct and april would have been much better for them then the 60 something games crammed into late dec and april.

sure, the back-to-backs hurt them, but the season is also 2 months shorter

What matters is for them to be healthy come the playoffs. We'll see which direction it goes.

What matters is for them to be healthy come the playoffs.
ya no **** they need to be healthy that's obvious. its going to be extremely hard for them to do that when your stuffing 62 games into a 4 month period. doc rivers himself commented after the hornets game they looked old and that was after 3 games in four nights. the schedule is a killer.

ya no **** they need to be healthy that's obvious. its going to be extremely hard for them to do that when your stuffing 62 games into a 4 month period. doc rivers himself commented after the hornets game they looked old and that was after 3 games in four nights. the schedule is a killer.

yawn... I wonder if you're as much of an ass in person as you are from behind a keyboard

the first 3 games were also 2 men down, one of whom is a starter.

Like I said, and you can ignore all you want, but the season is also 2 months shorter (more when you add the preseason that didn't occur), and that part is a good thing.

We'll see who's right.

yawn... I wonder if you're as much of an ass in person as you are from behind a keyboard

Like I said, and you can ignore all you want, but the season is also 2 months shorter (more when you add the preseason that didn't occur), and that part is a good thing.

We'll see who's right.

one of the men down got hurt without playing a game because hes oldddddddddddddddddddddd and has logged tons of playing time over the years. people get hurt more when they get old. the season is 2 months shorter and the those two months off are now gone. how did all that time off benifit pierce? he still got hurt didnt he? something tells me your stupid weather or not you are behind your keyboard.lol

Last edited:
one of the men down got hurt without playing a game because hes oldddddddddddddddddddddd and has logged tons of playing time over the years. people get hurt more when they get old. the season is 2 months shorter and the those two months off are now gone. how did all that time off benifit pierce? he still got hurt didnt he? something tells me your stupid weather or not you are behind your keyboard.lol
I agree that 2011 was full of stupid weather.

To quote a moron earlier in the thread: "...ya no **** ... that's obvious."

See the bold for some amusing irony. "lol"
you got me. when it comes to spelling and typing you are the man. too bad there isn't an area of the message board where you can discuss spelling and typing with your friends lmao.:D it's always the clown that loses the argument that brings up spelling and starts the name calling lmao. you did both :D let me educate you sweetie. spelling is a skill that's learned and when not used enough this skill can become rusty. poor spelling is not an indicator of one's intelligence. if you want to call me something call me lazy for not brushing up on my spelling for our important sports conversations. lol the moral of this story is you can be the best typer and the greatest speller in the world and still be very dumb just like you. lol

Last edited:
you got me. when it comes to spelling and typing you are the man. to bad there isn't a area of the message board where you can discuss spelling and typing with your friends lmao.:D its always the clown that loses the argument that brings up spelling and starts the name calling lmao. you did both :D let me educate you sweetie. spelling is a skill that's learned and when not used enough this skill can become rusty. poor spelling is not a indicator of ones intelligence. if you want to call me something call me lazy for not brushing up on my spelling for our important sports conversations. lol the moral of this story is you can be the best typer and the greatest speller in the world and still be very dumb just like you. lol

You have no idea what irony is, huh?

You've provided another example of it here. Two in a row -- well done!

We'll see who's right.

He sounds like someone who is very, very fat doesn't he?

You have no idea what irony is, huh?

You've provided another example of it here. Two in a row -- well done!

man you are dumb lol. irony is you thinking how ironic it is for me to call you dumb when in doing so i spelled a word wrong. but it isn't ironic because spelling has nothing to do with intelligence. something you just cant seem to grasp. :D

man you are dumb lol. irony is you thinking how ironic it is for me to call you dumb when in doing so i spelled a word wrong. but it isn't ironic because spelling has nothing to do with intelligence. something you just cant seem to grasp. :D

three in a row, insano -- let's see #4!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back