PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics playoff run: drive for #18

I love this team.

If RWIII can play 20-25 min vs MIL and slow Greek down a little series is over in 6.

Every playoff game they ref is $30K more. Those boat payments won't make themselves.
I didn't realize that it works that way. If they were paid a lump sum per series I imagine that there would be a lot more 3-1 and 4-0 series.

Great series (for us). Tatum is now a man and the rest of the team played well. The refs (as usual in basketball nowadays) were horrible...the Angel Hernandez' of officiating. They tried to give the game to Brooklyn but they said "nah, I'm good". On to the next series and i hope we keep it rolling because they looks great right now. The more time off to rest Time Lord the better as we go through the playoffs.

Remember when you guys were bummed Anthony Davis didn’t want to go to the Celtics?

As a Lakers fan, he did you a favor. I want this “street clothes” Davis gone.

Remember when you guys were bummed Anthony Davis didn’t want to go to the Celtics?

As a Lakers fan, he did you a favor. I want this “street clothes” Davis gone.
Riding on the growth and potential of Brown & Tatum was always the best option. They are building a case as the best duo in basketball. Certainly for the past several months.

He's out for another week, I hear? So if the Bulls win tomorrow, he'll play the entire series against the C's. Makes it tough to know whether to root for the Bulls or Bucks tomorrow.

A few extra days for Jaylen's hamstring would not be a bad thing.

Wojo is saying Middleton will miss the entire series with an MCL injury.

Huge loss.
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Wojo is saying Middleton will miss the entire series with an MCL injury.

Huge loss.
A significant loss but the Bucks are still really good. Celtics really need to be on top of their game this series or we’ll be watching a down to the wire game 7.

All 6 CBS NBA writers pick the Celtics, seems weird I'm use to being the underdog.

All 6 CBS NBA writers pick the Celtics, seems weird I'm use to being the underdog.

If you want to feel like an underdog again, just hang around here a bit more ;)

Not a great start here in the first half. Unclear to me what happened to Smart's arm? And scary to say, Stephen A's take just now was spot on, Celtics getting nothing inside so far

But they haven't played in 5 days, so if they can get a little rhythm and survive here they'll be fine. But if Smart's out, that would be...not good

Right now Celtics shooting 22 for 69, well defended or poor execution?

Last edited:
33% shooting from the floor - woof
Shot better from 3 but not by much (36%)

Do you think the Celtics can get back to the Finals?

The Tatum point guard strategy off to terrible start in this series. The Nets let him bring ball up the floor mostly unimpeded.
Not Milwaukee who rattled his cage all game

So game 1 was back to chucking up 3's, great. I think they made 10 2-pointers the whole game

Win tomorrow or things are looking real bleak real fast

We have no answer for their bigs. I thought Horford did a really good job on Giannis but then I saw he went 24/13/12. Yikes. Lopez played well too. White gets too many minutes for my liking. The boys were just off all night and the Bucks looked good. On to game 2.

Side note, our guys have to stop *****ing about calls/no calls. While we are complaining to the refs, the Bucks are down the other end getting points. The refs suck, but we have to be mentally tough in the playoffs.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back