PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CELTICS / Lakers Game Five

laker players saluting the crowd...now we will hear the smug phil jackson :mad:

Tough to dig yourself out of a hole every game.

How about a fast start in game 6, guys?

They are going to need one if they want to win game 6 which they will

Yeah, lets clap and wave for the LAKER CROWD. Omg. That's ok. Enjoy it, Lakers. Can't wait for the C's to come home to Boston!!!!

the kobe dunk is the greatest play in nba history.

So the Lakers basically won because Kobe reached in on Pierce and wasn't called for it. Sweet.

Should of won it tonight.

Thanks KG!

Repent Tuesday.

There's almost no doubt in my mind we're winning game 6, and even less doubt about the series of course.

But, if...if for some bizarre historic turn of events the Lakers win this series, I am looking at those two KG free throws as the catalyst for their rebirth...

But please let me clarify, I really don't see that happening, but if it does, just putting it out there right now.

At least the championship celebration will be where it belongs, come midnight around Tuesday, I'll be able to smile at KG missing those and happy to see the Garden erupt.

kobe is all friendly and a good teamate now..

Kobe is like an alcoholic parent...beats you one day and loves you the next.

Shut the f'up Kobe..."beantown"...you lame ***** mother f'er...you didn't shoot well because the Celtics play defense at home. Oh no that's right, it's just missed "bunnies." :rolleyes:

you could see PP wanted it bad today...his turnover was big in the end

now the lakers winning the 3rd quarter is the big story.

Should of won it tonight.

Thanks KG!

Repent Tuesday.

There's almost no doubt in my mind we're winning game 6, and even less doubt about the series of course.

But, if...if for some bizarre historic turn of events the Lakers win this series, I am looking at those two KG free throws as the catalyst for their rebirth...

But please let me clarify, I really don't see that happening, but if it does, just putting it out there right now.

At least the championship celebration will be where it belongs, come midnight around Tuesday, I'll be able to smile at KG missing those and happy to see the Garden erupt.

My thoughts on KG are like my thoughts on Nomar:
I loved the idea of having him on my team. I loved the talent level and the toughness...but when it counts most, my confidence wavers.

ESPN actually says that kobe was not called for a foul on the PP reaching steal

the celtics lost because perk didnt play period. farmar was getting to the rim far to easy. that doesnt happen if perk is in there.

how arrogant is phil jackson ..always get riled up when he speaks...never gives credit to the opponent..

how arrogant is phil jackson ..always get riled up when he speaks...never gives credit to the opponent..

He's a jacka**. I LOVE how arrogant they are! It's hilarious! Who cares what any of those Faker's think. They're finished Tuesday.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back