Next Up: at Chargers
Pick Results: NE: 0% at LAC: 0%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Myles Turner would have been a nice player to have on the team, but a terrible player to have on the payroll, @$18M for multiple years. I'd rather take my chances on TimeLord's development @$2M a year.

Danny's playing both the long and short game, with the focus on maximizing Tatum and Brown. I'm fine with that.

The media is invested in making this a story, driving up fan anger, and selling more ads. But they are wrong.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Myles Turner would have been a nice player to have on the team, but a terrible player to have on the payroll, @$18M for multiple years. I'd rather take my chances on TimeLord's development @$2M a year.

Danny's playing both the long and short game, with the focus on maximizing Tatum and Brown. I'm fine with that.

The media is invested in making this a story, driving up fan anger, and selling more ads. But they are wrong.

turner shoots more 3’s, Thompson is a better rebounder .... turner is also a liability on pick and rolls

jbean9876abcd

On the Roster
I'm irrationally excited for more Tacko Time now that he's officially signed. I watched all the summer league games and G League games that he was in, and I'd watched very few of them (for Tatum and Brown), previously.

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I'm irrationally excited for more Tacko Time now that he's officially signed. I watched all the summer league games and G League games that he was in, and I'd watched very few of them (for Tatum and Brown), previously.
you only need to tune in if its the last 2 minutes of a blow out. That is the only playing time he will get behind the other bigs

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah I suppose, though I consider him strictly as a backup-caliber 4...If Danny can somehow acquire a starting-caliber 4, then we'll have a frontcourt I can get behind.
The Hayward sign and trade has been completed. The Celtics now have a 27.8M trade exception.....they can basically trade a scrub for a max level player