PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021

Myles Turner would have been a nice player to have on the team, but a terrible player to have on the payroll, @$18M for multiple years. I'd rather take my chances on TimeLord's development @$2M a year.

Danny's playing both the long and short game, with the focus on maximizing Tatum and Brown. I'm fine with that.

The media is invested in making this a story, driving up fan anger, and selling more ads. But they are wrong.

NBA money is nuts. Absolutely bonkers. Good for Tatum. If he's healthy he could earn another couple hundred million by 30.

Last edited:
Myles Turner would have been a nice player to have on the team, but a terrible player to have on the payroll, @$18M for multiple years. I'd rather take my chances on TimeLord's development @$2M a year.

Danny's playing both the long and short game, with the focus on maximizing Tatum and Brown. I'm fine with that.

The media is invested in making this a story, driving up fan anger, and selling more ads. But they are wrong.

turner shoots more 3’s, Thompson is a better rebounder .... turner is also a liability on pick and rolls

I'm irrationally excited for more Tacko Time now that he's officially signed. I watched all the summer league games and G League games that he was in, and I'd watched very few of them (for Tatum and Brown), previously.

I'm irrationally excited for more Tacko Time now that he's officially signed. I watched all the summer league games and G League games that he was in, and I'd watched very few of them (for Tatum and Brown), previously.
you only need to tune in if its the last 2 minutes of a blow out. That is the only playing time he will get behind the other bigs

you only need to tune in if its the last 2 minutes of a blow out. That is the only playing time he will get behind the other bigs
Besides Thompson & Time Lord, what other bigs?

You never know with Covid. Although if it'll only be 2 minutes, it'll be glorious, especially if he hits a corner three.

Yeah I suppose, though I consider him strictly as a backup-caliber 4...If Danny can somehow acquire a starting-caliber 4, then we'll have a frontcourt I can get behind.
The Hayward sign and trade has been completed. The Celtics now have a 27.8M trade exception.....they can basically trade a scrub for a max level player

Two minutes of Tacko are far more interesting than 46 minutes of errant 3 pointers

The Hayward sign and trade has been completed. The Celtics now have a 27.8M trade exception.....they can basically trade a scrub for a max level player
Capologists are saying the max contract Boston can trade for now is approximately $22 mill when taking into account every underlying constraint imaginable.

Capologists are saying the max contract Boston can trade for now is approximately $22 mill when taking into account every underlying constraint imaginable.

the knicks will be looking to dump Julius Randle

Boston sure has terrible luck keeping PGs healthy
Tiny IT
Flat Earther Kyrie
And Kemba the stem cell recipient

Maybe its a max contract jinx.....Flat Earther, Kemba, Gordon Hayseed.
At least 11 pts/6 rebound Max Contract Al stayed reasonably healthy

Langford out 3 more months.
Kemba out until January.

But at least we got the 28.6M TPE to use at the trading deadline or in free agency next year.

I think we are gonna see more of Nesmith and Pritchard than expected....and I love the Teague/Thompson signings.

This team belongs to the Jays now....

Two minutes of Tacko are far more interesting than 46 minutes of errant 3 pointers
I want to see a game where we put up a 10 point lead and Tacko just stands under the basket purposefully missing dunks on the rim every 2.5s, resetting the clock and piling up offensive rebounds. Obviously, he'll need to improve on his <40% FT shooting :rofl:.

the knicks will be looking to dump Julius Randle
I'll take him...He would be perfect for what we need (somebody at the 4-spot to help clean up all of our missed shots).

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back