PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021

Unfortunately Kemba is not Kemba. He is getting worse and becoming a turnover machine. I hope he will be productive again.

If somebody starts a game shooting 1 out of 6, then even if he makes 8 straight FGs that's 9 out of 14, right?

or if someone goes 1 for 6 then goes 8-13, they finish 9-19......not hard to see things from that angle, right?

Unfortunately Kemba is not Kemba. He is getting worse and becoming a turnover machine. I hope he will be productive again.

he is inconsistent right now, and it's tough to adjust the team when it had become so Jayson/Jaylen heavy......balance will come....I am not concerned

Currently

18th in scoring
23rd in rebounding
28th in assists

Danny's finesse jump shooting roster
combined with
The Brad's 20 second Globetrotter weave 25 feet from the basket

Resulting in either a last second, long distant launch or an iso starting from above the arc

This product is so uninteresting to watch
This formula is failing spectacularly

that's a little dramatic, no?
Conceived in 2014, Ainge's masterplan is set in motion.
13 first rounders
10 second rounders
And 4 finesse/max salary vets later

Behold... (dramatic pause)

A finesse jump shooting roster that runs the Globetrotter weave

Here's Brad's go-to training tape....

Last edited:
Conceived in 2014, Ainge's masterplan is set motion.
13 first rounders
10 second rounders

Behold... (dramatic pause)

A finesse jump shooting roster that runs the Globetrotter weave

Here's Brad's go-to training tape....

meh.....it comes down to whether your name is Lebron James, stef curry, or kawhi Leonard when winning the championship

Ojele and Pritchard combined for 44 last night.......Tatum and Brown combined for 19 assists

Terrible against the Wizards. Embarrassing to say the least. Not sure how much longer you can go with Brad.

Terrible against the Wizards. Embarrassing to say the least. Not sure how much longer you can go with Brad.
Back to back losses to the 2nd and 3rd worst teams in the NBA

Third highest C's scorer in this Wizards game managed 6 points (has to be some kind of record low)

Spectacularly unwatchable

Conceived in 2014, Ainge's masterplan is set in motion.
13 first rounders
10 second rounders
Ainge is now publicly wondering why his creation is soft (and sucks).

Clearly the former finesse jump shooter/now GM has an aversion for big men who can thrive in the paint.

His first and only significant successful acquisition of a big...... max salary Al Horford, was his attempt to address a major roster deficiency..... center.
Max Al filled the score sheet to the tune of 13.5 points 7 rebounds (1.5 offensive) while primarily living by the 3 point arc though he only hit 1.2 threes /game.
If there was a poster boy for finesse NBA centers, Al Horford's picture would be front and center.

Recent drafted centers:
6'8" Robert Williams
6'10" Ante Zizic ....Croatian drafted as a stash away player when no room on roster

Recent drafted power forwards:
6'8" Guerschon Yabusele.......Frenchie drafted as a stash away player when no room on roster. No way he was 6'8".
6'6" Grant Williams
6'6" Semi Ojeleye
6'9" Ben Bentil

There you have it.....Danny's draft work to fill 2 power positions on the floor
Who needs points or rebounds when all the former finesse jump shooter/now GM Danny Ainge desires is bodies to set Globetrotter weave picks for his finesse jump shooters
And Ainge wonders why his team plays soft
LMFAO

Last edited:
This team is just soft and has no bigs that are starting caliber players. There are two guys on the team with any heart. Brown, and Smart- who isn't very good at basketball. Tatum might be the most overrated player in the league. Doesn't do anything at an elite level consistently and is a terrible passer. Poor shot selection as well. Brown is a better player but neither of them are more than the 3rd best player on a real contender. And Kemba, great guy, but he has been practically invisible. Rarely has a significant impact on a game. Not what you expect for the kind of money he's being paid. Only guy on that roster who is worth his $ is Brown.
Ainge does not know how to build a contender. It's not about just collecting as much talent as you can. That works in baseball. In basketball, the pieces have to fit together.
I still think that idiotic IT trade was poison. I really think they could have used that #8 pick as part of a package to move up to get Doncic who is a franchise player and much better than any current Celtic. Instead they threw it away, and included the heart and soul of the team, on a guy everyone knew was a cancer. What a waste.

At this point, how about some Tacko Time so the fans can experience a bit of fun for a change.
Five minutes of Tacko still leaves 43 minutes to work the weave and chuck offense

Last edited:
#FireDanny
I've been beating that drum since he gave away Perk for Jeff (I clearly hate playing basketball with every fiber of my being) Green. One of the worst trades of all time. Our playoff rivals were openly celebrating the trade. That's how bad it was. Cost us at least one title. And his drafts are terrible. Since 2009 when he picked Avery Bradley the only decent player he has drafted when selecting lower than #3 is Pritchard. Unless you count Smart who is a deeply flawed player who should probably not be starting. And I doubt Pritchard will ever be more than a solid role player.

Last edited:
At this point, how about some Tacko Time so the fans can experience a bit of fun for a change.
Five minutes of Tacko still leaves 43 minutes to work the weave and chuck offense
It would be really interesting to see what Popovich could do with this team. How it would play out if they had more structure.

I've been beating that drum since he gave away Perk for Jeff (I clearly hate playing basketball with every fiber of my being) Green. One of the worst trades of all time. Our playoff rivals were openly celebrating the trade. That's how bad it was. Cost us at least one title. And his drafts are terrible. Since 2009 when he picked Avery Bradley the only decent player he has drafted when selecting lower than #3 is Pritchard. Unless you count Smart who is a deeply flawed player who should probably not be starting. And I doubt Pritchard will ever be more than a solid role player.

you know you're talking with pure mindless anger when you're talking Perkins being dealt as one of the worst trades of all time......outside of pushing and shoving, Perk sucked

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back