PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021

Hayward and Irving turned into disasters.........I will not criticize the moves because they were sound at the time

If Horford were still here, they would have made it to the finals last year and they'd be 2-3 seed right now.....
I din't think that Average Al would've made that much of a difference.

Last edited:
just shows you how important Kemba is as the third star on the team. if he plays well, the team wins as it has the last couple of games. hopefully he can keep it up

Danny should've been fired for that 2019 draft...and the 2016 draft before that one...Absolutely feckin Disgraceful.

#FireDanny

I was never a fan of the “wow it’s so great to have 8 late 1st round picks” club. A lot of mediocre young guys does NOT help plus it’s not as valuable in trades as people think. Other teams don’t value three low 1st round picks in a trade.

just shows you how important Kemba is as the third star on the team. if he plays well, the team wins as it has the last couple of games. hopefully he can keep it up

I know he’s young but Tatum doesn’t impact winning like a superstar. He’s an empty box score volume shooter like Carmelo Anthony. I think training with Kobe ruined him....

I know he’s young but Tatum doesn’t impact winning like a superstar. He’s an empty box score volume shooter like Carmelo Anthony. I think training with Kobe ruined him....

who's ever impacted winning at 22 years old? LeBron won his first championship in his 9th year in the league

the warriors floundered around for awhile with curry and thompson and then it happened.

Last edited:
All team have a moment of crisis. I agree Tatum sometimes loses his mind especially at the end of the game. However he is still very young and along with Brown he has to lead the team being perceived as one of candidates to rule the East ( ok, that was at the beginning of the season). He definitely has skills, great potential to be a true leader, I really believe it. Now we know that without a support and consistent "third" option like Kemba has been since last few games we have no chance to be treated seriously this season.

All team have a moment of crisis. I agree Tatum sometimes loses his mind especially at the end of the game. However he is still very young and along with Brown he has to lead the team being perceived as one of candidates to rule the East ( ok, that was at the beginning of the season). He definitely has skills, great potential to be a true leader, I really believe it. Now we know that without a support and consistent "third" option like Kemba has been since last few games we have no chance to be treated seriously this season.

what crisis?

Since the end of January and game with Spurs till the end of February their balance sheet was 6-10. Speaking of the team with an excellent start and being considered as a contender that might have been a symptom of crisis.

Since the end of January and game with Spurs till the end of February their balance sheet was 6-10. Speaking of the team with an excellent start and being considered as a contender that might have been a symptom of crisis.

they're 4th in the league in player games missed.......injuries are part of the game. They lost Smart while Walker was still not ready. There appeared to be a shooting slump for awhile, and they're still not hitting shots the way they were in the beginning, but they're playing better.

I've thought all along that they will be strong come playoff time.

I agree that absence of Smart and Walker not being of himself was a big part of some losses. Last few games were much better and I strongly believe that even if we are 3rd or 4th seed on East we can beat everyone in division including Brooklyn, Bucks or Philly.

I agree that absence of Smart and Walker not being of himself was a big part of some losses. Last few games were much better and I strongly believe that even if we are 3rd or 4th seed on East we can beat everyone in division including Brooklyn, Bucks or Philly.

if we're 100% come playoff time, we will make noise with smart back, we will be a solid 9 deep rotation playoff team...bench has ups and downs, but they've been trending well lately....unlike last year, the C's will be able to keep Walker fresh for the 4th quarter

Tatum
Brown
Theis
Thompson
Walker
Smart
Pritchard
RWill
GWill/Ojeleye

he doesn't really have anyone (on the Celtics) to show him how to lead. There is no KG or PP to take these young guys under their wing and show them.

Is anyone else annoyed Brown and Tatum played in the All Star game? Brown missed a game or two leading ups to the game and Tatum recently complained about recovering from Covid. I kind of wish they took the time off. I also didn't want them to play because I don't want the Kyrie Irving's and James Harden's of the world in there ears scheming up how to form the next super team.

Is anyone else annoyed Brown and Tatum played in the All Star game? Brown missed a game or two leading ups to the game and Tatum recently complained about recovering from Covid. I kind of wish they took the time off. I also didn't want them to play because I don't want the Kyrie Irving's and James Harden's of the world in there ears scheming up how to form the next super team.

nahhhhhh......it's gonna be a nice day today

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back