PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

Never ever take your computer to best buy to be fixed.
Best Buy sent my kid's malfunctioning "under warranty" laptop back to China twice last year for repairs
(5 weeks & 2 weeks)
Their 1st repair caused the 2nd issue
Had to buy a 2nd laptop to fill the void

Big Tech and their retail cohorts have us by the short and curlies

Best Buy sent my kid's malfunctioning "under warranty" laptop back to China twice last year for repairs
(5 weeks & 2 weeks)
Their 1st repair caused the 2nd issue
Had to buy a 2nd laptop to fill the void

Big Tech and their retail cohorts have us by the short and curlies
2 years ago. i brought my desk top computer to BB. they told me it needed a new mother board and to buy a new computer. Long story short. I decided to get a second opinion at a little place in Stoughton, ma called truly unlimited. All it required was a new graphics gaming card. never never ever ever take your computer or anything else to be fixed at Best Buy. They will bend you over.

91-82 loss vs Clippers...... no Tatum or Smart

The swooning (16-19) C's shot 4 of 42 from the 3 pt arc (9.5%)
Jaylen 'Not An Alpha' Brown...... 1-13 from the arc....0 assists/36 shots in 40 minutes

Currently, 10th seed in East

22nd in 3pt%
23rd in FG%
22nd in Assists

No worries, the neophyte GM & Coach have a plan (lottery?)

Last edited:
Celtics are horrible. As expected. No bigs, too many ball chuckers, no distributors. Brad Stevens is a total disaster.

Lost 4 of the last 5.
The last time a team only scored 81 points shooting 100 field goals was 1979...

The Ainge/Stevens/Udoka blueprint....

A roster full of sub average finesse jump shooters working......
Plan A: the Globetrotter Weave outside the arc resulting in a long-distance brick with no offensive rebound
Plan B: a 24 second Iso followed by a dirty look at the refs for not getting a foul call after the miss

Celtics are horrible. As expected. No bigs, too many ball chuckers, no distributors. Brad Stevens is a total disaster.

Lost 4 of the last 5.
The last time a team only scored 81 points shooting 100 field goals was 1979...

I just came by to check how all the Celts fans are doing. My condolences to all of you.

With the little I've seen of the C's they look uncoached and clueless. Jason Tatum might possibly be the most overrated player in a league full of them.

I just came by to check how all the Celts fans are doing. My condolences to all of you.

With the little I've seen of the C's they look uncoached and clueless. Jason Tatum might possibly be the most overrated player in a league full of them.

Imagine Carmelo on a crappy team just shot chucking all the time. Or Kobe during the bad Lakers years where he shot 40% and the team was mediocre.

The more they lose. And the more they humiliate themselves, the better. It will put pressure on the front office to drastically shake things up.
will it though

Celtics have a worse record than the Knicks.

Same problems called out before. No good big men and no field general. And too many ball hog ball chuckers.

Brad Stevens is a terrible GM and it was apparent from day1

"Boston has now blown four leads of at least 19 points this season -- two more than any other team in the NBA -- and has been one of the NBA's worst fourth-quarter teams this season. The Celtics rank 26th in offensive efficiency and 25th in defensive efficiency in fourth quarters, and are 29th in net rating, being outscored by 8.7 points per 100 possessions."

This team is better when Brown is the alpha dog. It’s Jaylen’s team now. If Tatum didn’t want that to happen he shouldn’t have gotten sick and should find a spine.

i think Jaylen is quicker and more athletic. I don't see what everyone else seeing in Jason Tatum.

My Lakers suck. What a disaster they’ve been. I didn’t think they could have worse acquisitions than last year but they pulled it off. It’s painful to watch this AARP team run out gas against all these young guys. They hate playing defense. And Westbrick loves missing layups.

Dennis the Menace is probably loving this.

My Lakers suck. What a disaster they’ve been. I didn’t think they could have worse acquisitions than last year but they pulled it off. It’s painful to watch this AARP team run out gas against all these young guys. They hate playing defense. And Westbrick loves missing layups.

nobody give a **** about the Lakers lol. Westbrook was a poor signing as he has to be the Alpha.

**** the ENTIRE Lala Fakers to Hell, and Everyone in it.

"Boston has now blown four leads of at least 19 points this season -- two more than any other team in the NBA -- and has been one of the NBA's worst fourth-quarter teams this season. The Celtics rank 26th in offensive efficiency and 25th in defensive efficiency in fourth quarters, and are 29th in net rating, being outscored by 8.7 points per 100 possessions."

But didn't Cornbread Maxwell say that Udoka is the type of HC this organization needed?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back