PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

is anybody watching summer league?
Yabusele stuffed ... he sucks ... Ainge needs to cut bait there and save salary.

Tacko playing well ...

Edwards and Willams are ballers - can see it already.

Last edited:
Yabusele stuffed ... he sucks ... Ainge needs to cut bait there and save salary...
Someone should've been fired already for recommending that useless tub of goo at #16 overall.
A blind monkey would've made a better pick that that.

he's out for a full year for sure. Then it will take another full year to try to get back to where he was before the injury. i don't think they are winning anything anytime soon if ever. when i think of durant. i think OKC and all the talent around him, and they didn't with anything. i think KD and kyrie are going to turn that team into their own personal country club.
By the time Durant returns to full health, Irving will have that team so f##### up that they'll be wishing he were already on his way to team #4. Chad Finn's letter to Nets fans about Irving in today's Globe is pure gold.

Wow this offseason

Kawhi and George on the Clips

AD and LeBron on the Lakers

76ers reloading with Horford, Embiid, Simmon

Toronto rebuilding

I think the Lakers are going to be interesting.......they only way they got someone to play with Lebron is via trade......they're kind of hosed if Davis decides to bail.

Waters Edwards and time lord are the stand outs in summer league so far.

Yabusele stuffed ... he sucks ... Ainge needs to cut bait there and save salary.

Tacko playing well ...

Edwards and Willams are ballers - can see it already.
He was just waived. Good bye Yabusele

just saw an news clip about Boston and Kyle Korver. Would be a nice option of the bench as he is a dealy shooter

Someone should've been fired already for recommending that useless tub of goo at #16 overall.
A blind monkey would've made a better pick that that.
Or a blind squirrel

Did anybody watch the game? The Celtics bench out played the starters.

Did anybody watch the game? The Celtics bench out played the starters.
It was an okay game ... the starters were a bit lazy on the defensive end and sloppy.
Grant Williams had a nice game ... Carsen Edwards also but looked nervous.
Tacko had 2 blockos.

at least this team is likeable again

My early pre season prediction ...
Tacko Fall and Javonte Green make the 15.
Danny Ainge either trades or waives Semi Ojeleye who is expendable because of Grant Williams.

Javonte Green and Carsen Edwards will be valuable in spots for instant offense off the bench.

Danny Ainge either trades or waives Semi Ojeleye who is expendable because of Grant Williams.

Javonte Green and Carsen Edwards will be valuable in spots for instant offense off the bench.
I think Tacko -at least- starts the year on the Red Claws. Hes too raw right now. WHen the real games start, other teams could find too many ways to exploit him.

Looking like starting center is Timelords job to lose ...
Coach likes Kanter more on the 2nd unit ... more looking for a defensive center for 1st unit.

I read somewhere that Javonte Green is eligible to be a "two way" player.....not sure. I think we can keep Tacko, Green, AND Ojeleye. Let me find the article...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back