PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

let's see........how'd the celts do in utah? how'd the celts do in OKC? pacers?

I'm not going to overreact

The @ Utah game was close....Mitchell lit us up.... OKC was also close...CP3 was dominating us too. Pacers are getting better game by game with Oladipo warming up....

And we play the Bucks 2X down the stretch....although the 2nd match up might not matter to the Bucks (their bench is great and still could present trouble for us).

One game at a time....but overreaction is needed!

It’s not really a matter of overreaction or underreaction or any kind of reaction. That was a bad loss for the Celtics. The two seed is important for them. Can they still get it? Of course. If they don’t get it can they still make the EC finals? Of course. But it’s tougher for them to get it now, it will be harder for them to reach the EC finals if they don’t get it, and that was a terrible loss. No overreaction to say it.

let's see........how'd the celts do in utah? how'd the celts do in OKC? pacers?

I'm not going to overreact
you overreact to posters comments that hurt your precious Celtics homer feelings. put the pom poms down. take off your green leotards and try to be objective for once. it's ok to be critical of the Celtics. its ok to react to what you see on a game by game basis. its a freakin mesage board.

The @ Utah game was close....Mitchell lit us up.... OKC was also close...CP3 was dominating us too. Pacers are getting better game by game with Oladipo warming up....

And we play the Bucks 2X down the stretch....although the 2nd match up might not matter to the Bucks (their bench is great and still could present trouble for us).

One game at a time....but overreaction is needed!

overreaction is pointless

It’s not really a matter of overreaction or underreaction or any kind of reaction. That was a bad loss for the Celtics. The two seed is important for them. Can they still get it? Of course. If they don’t get it can they still make the EC finals? Of course. But it’s tougher for them to get it now, it will be harder for them to reach the EC finals if they don’t get it, and that was a terrible loss. No overreaction to say it.

every loss is ‘bad’, but at the end of the day, every loss has the same value

losing to the wizards, spurs, suns, and pistons in mid January was a much bigger issue

Was watching the 76 triple ot game vs the Suns on hardwood classics tonight. That game is still amazing to watch.

every loss is ‘bad’, but at the end of the day, every loss has the same value

losing to the wizards, spurs, suns, and pistons in mid January was a much bigger issue
Yep, collectively losing four games is worse than losing one. Disagree about all losses being equal though, as I think the impact on a team can vary depending on the nature of the loss.

But it definitely only counts for one in the standings, so we’ll see what happens.

Yep, collectively losing four games is worse than losing one. Disagree about all losses being equal though, as I think the impact on a team can vary depending on the nature of the loss.

But it definitely only counts for one in the standings, so we’ll see what happens.

are you saying losing to the nets was different from losing to any of those other teams?

I like the fact that the bench has gotten a ton of minutes the last couple of games...these puppies need to be more ready

I think this team is going to morph a bit now that timelord is back......I would have liked to have seen a healthy williams against the rockets

Was watching the 76 triple ot game vs the Suns on hardwood classics tonight. That game is still amazing to watch.
Sure was...then I had to wake up my tired ass early the following morning (Saturday), ride the T into Latin School, and take an SAT exam...but the main thing about which most of us wanted to talk was the game last night...

are you saying losing to the nets was different from losing to any of those other teams?

I like the fact that the bench has gotten a ton of minutes the last couple of games...these puppies need to be more ready

I think this team is going to morph a bit now that timelord is back......I would have liked to have seen a healthy williams against the rockets
I think some losses are worse than others. They all count the same in the standings though so whatever.

I think some losses are worse than others. They all count the same in the standings though so whatever.

I hear what you're saying but I don't really differentiate between the nets and the wizards/spurs/suns.....they should have won all of them

I can understand that how they lost was frustrating, but Levert went off and the C's did not have enough offense to save the game. I think the subs weren't ready to put up those kinds of minutes in crunch time......good lesson.....they'll be better prepared next time

I hear what you're saying but I don't really differentiate between the nets and the wizards/spurs/suns.....they should have won all of them

I can understand that how they lost was frustrating, but Levert went off and the C's did not have enough offense to save the game. I think the subs weren't ready to put up those kinds of minutes in crunch time......good lesson.....they'll be better prepared next time
Agreed they shouldn’t have lost to those teams. Would be great if there’s a silver lining to the Nets loss, here’s hopin’

Agreed they shouldn’t have lost to those teams. Would be great if there’s a silver lining to the Nets loss, here’s hopin’

the season is a grind......the most important thing is to be peaking come playoff time where home court does not beat a hot team

the celtics are pissing away possession after possession. missing layup after layup. yikes.

unbelievable Kemba wtf. they won't beat anybody in the playoffs playing this sloppy. that was brutal. and the best shot they can come up with is a tatum fade away? again wtf.

unbelievable Kemba wtf. they won't beat anybody in the playoffs playing this sloppy. that was brutal. and the best shot they can come up with is a tatum fade away? again wtf.
So far this team is showing they don’t have what it takes at the end of games, and that’s an understatement. Blowing big leads and not getting it done with inbounding, free throws, and just plain execution to close out games. Not a great look for the coach either. They have time to figure it out, but when the difference between winning and losing is this thin they can’t keep screwing up the way they have.

So far this team is showing they don’t have what it takes at the end of games, and that’s an understatement. Blowing big leads and not getting it done with inbounding, free throws, and just plain execution to close out games. Not a great look for the coach either. They have time to figure it out, but when the difference between winning and losing is this thin they can’t keep screwing up the way they have.
this is the problem with young teams and why they don't do well in the playoffs. they lack composure and poise when they need it the most.

sure......in the last week or so

teams have their moments.........don't overreact

from 2/9/2018 through 3/14/2018, the celts went 2-5 ..... at home

Temporarily Suspended Until Further Notice

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick