PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

who is hitting the panic button? i think you are overly defensive for some reason. its a message board. people comment on whats going on with the team. I love Hayward. but he hasn't been shooting well for more than a couple of games. he's struggling. and good players have off shooting nights? WOW!!!! i had no idea.:rolleyes:

you are......he’s shooting 56% from 2 and 38% from 3.......either you’re in a panic or you just don’t know what you’re talking about

you are......he’s shooting 56% from 2 and 38% from 3.......either you’re in a panic or you just don’t know what you’re talking about
lol I thought you were ignoring me?:D How embarrassing for you. those stats are for the entire year. i wasn't talking about the entire year. so wrong and wrong.

Last edited:
On the hierarchy of Boston athletes, Jayson Tatum might leapfrog Tom Brady, Mookie Betts, and Kemba Walker all in about a month.

lol I thought you were ignoring me?:D How embarrassing for you. those stats are for the entire year. i wasn't talking about the entire year. so wrong and wrong.

for the most part I am ignoring you....made the mistake of reading your drivel....he’s also had >70% shooting nights lately

back to completely ignoring.....byeeeee

for the most part I am ignoring you....made the mistake of reading your drivel....he’s also had >70% shooting nights lately

back to completely ignoring.....byeeeee
lmao no fart jokes?:Dwhen you ignore you admit humiliating defeat. i own you so much you have to ignore me lol. picture me in front of my computer laughing my ass off.

Last edited:
Still don’t think we beat the Bucks in a 7 game series, but the Heat would give them hell. We match up very well with them because both Bam and Iggy can slow Giannis. With how he’s playing right now, it’s a shame that we couldn’t get Beal in the offseason. Punishment for all of the stupid ass moves they made in the wake of LeBron leaving.

Still don’t think we beat the Bucks in a 7 game series, but the Heat would give them hell. We match up very well with them because both Bam and Iggy can slow Giannis. With how he’s playing right now, it’s a shame that we couldn’t get Beal in the offseason. Punishment for all of the stupid ass moves they made in the wake of LeBron leaving.

The Bucks are very beatable as long as your 2nd unit plays well versus their bench....their bench is why they are very good. In the play-offs, the benches are reduced to 8-9 men..and I think we have a chance then.

The Bucks are very beatable as long as your 2nd unit plays well versus their bench....their bench is why they are very good. In the play-offs, the benches are reduced to 8-9 men..and I think we have a chance then.

the bucks were in a 2nd of a back to back.....they didn't care last night and they didn't need to

the heat are falling as fast as the 6ers and pacers

the bucks were in a 2nd of a back to back.....they didn't care last night and they didn't need to

the heat are falling as fast as the 6ers and pacers

I'd rather not play the Heat. They match up well against us....almost similar to Houston except for the big men.

I also don't want to play Philly...we don't have an answer for Embiid.

We really need that #2 seed and to host Orlando in round 1...then likely the Raptors in round 2....

I am hoping Philly/Miami finish #4/#5 so they face the Bucks in round 2.

We are no gimmies to get to the ECF, but I'd like our chances a lot better if the field is Boston vs. Orlando and Toronto vs. Indiana.

I'd rather not play the Heat. They match up well against us....almost similar to Houston except for the big men.

We really need that #2 seed and to host Orlando in round 1...then likely the Raptors in round 2....

We are no gimmies to get to the ECF, but I'd like our chances a lot better if the field is Boston vs. Orlando and Toronto vs. Indiana.
I’m a Heat fan and I don’t think we match up well with Boston at all. I think we match up much better with the Bucks than we do the Celts.

they don’t match up well at all.....the C’s exposed the heat by forcing Robinson and herro to play some real defense. The C’s had a pretty easy time in Miami and that was without Tatum.

they don’t have the wings to match up and crowder and iguodala won’t help.....Miami needed one of the Morris boys more than crowder and iguodala combined

the sixers are in rough shape but the pacers are getting better.....it’s a crapshoot between the heat sixers and pacers.....

I’m more concerned with getting ahead of Toronto to have an easy 1st series

Nevermind the play-offs.....that was a monumental collapse last night. I don't care if Tatum is sick, Kemba is on a minutes restriction, Hayward is out for the 2nd half, and Brown's hammy is acting up..... jesus....that defense on LeVert was goddamn terrible....double the guy and make other guys make open shots for chrissakes! NBA players hit open shots at a 75% clip....which would have been enough to pull away late in the 4th.

Cs aren't sniffing the ECFs, never mind the NBAFs...

Cs aren't sniffing the ECFs, never mind the NBAFs...

I didn’t watch the game, but I checked the box score. No Walker and no Brown. I don’t see why beating any NBA team on the road without 2 of your top 3 best players can be considered a bad thing. And it further reinforces Tatum has raised his game to superstar level, since he can win against bad teams with any lineup.

Edit: No Hayward either.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the game, but I checked the box score. No Walker and no Brown. I don’t see why beating any NBA team on the road without 2 of your top 3 best players can be considered a bad thing. And it further reinforces Tatum has raised his game to superstar level, since he can win against bad teams with any lineup.

Definitely no problem with last night’s win, team was decimated. That Nets loss though..that just can’t happen. Up 5 with 10 seconds?? When the Nets cut it to 3, just inbound the damn ball, don’t call a TO to get to midcourt. All you have to do is not turn it over and not miss ALL your FTs. Sheesh.

Nevermind the play-offs.....that was a monumental collapse last night. I don't care if Tatum is sick, Kemba is on a minutes restriction, Hayward is out for the 2nd half, and Brown's hammy is acting up..... jesus....that defense on LeVert was goddamn terrible....double the guy and make other guys make open shots for chrissakes! NBA players hit open shots at a 75% clip....which would have been enough to pull away late in the 4th.

Overreaction

not a problem......to say it is is an overreaction

Overreaction

Maybe it was, but that was goddamn ugly....and today we are still 1 game behind the Raptors with the next three being:

Raptors: @ Warriors, @ Kings, @ Jazz
Celtics: Jazz, Thunder, and @ Pacers

We need to go 2-1 in the next 3 and hope the Raptors lose in Utah, IMO.

Only 21 games left...lets gooooo!!!

Maybe it was, but that was goddamn ugly....and today we are still 1 game behind the Raptors with the next three being:

you are not overreacting illegal is to your comments because he knows its true.

let's see........how'd the celts do in utah? how'd the celts do in OKC? pacers?

I'm not going to overreact

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back