PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2019 / 2020

Excellent breakdown of Jaylen Brown's progress as a player.

Excellent assessment of Brown's improving handle - which was one of my biggest peeves with him - as well as of his other limitations...like the man said, not all-star-caliber...

Last edited:
God, I miss the Celtics! We should be playing game 1 or 2 of the ECF right about now.....yeah..we would have beaten Toronto in 7, baby!

so looks like we are getting the Memphis pick finally...around #14. After all that waiting, this is what we get? did i miss something

Excellent assessment of Brown's improving handle - which was one of my biggest peeves with him - as well as of his other limitations...like the man said, not all-star-caliber...

which 2/3 in the eastern conference are all star caliber? Middleton and Butler? I'll take Brown as is over either

which 2/3 in the eastern conference are all star caliber? Middleton and Butler? I'll take Brown as is over either

I dunno where Froob is at because he was/is a mod over at realgm Celtics forum. I basically became a persona non grata because I wouldn't stop making fun/debating with the mods and posters who wanted to ship Jaylen and Tatum out the door every single day. I got tired of the constant whining about why Danny didn't trade them for PG. Or Jimmy Butler. Or AD. I knew with time, and Stevens, both would becomes studs.

Now that they are, and only getting better, its a rub and tug job over there now about how great those two are. So I got the boot, and those losers get to pat themselves on the back about how awesome it is to have them. I really, really want to create a new account and just totally annihilate those pea brains.

LOL.

I dunno where Froob is at because he was/is a mod over at realgm Celtics forum. I basically became a persona non grata because I wouldn't stop making fun/debating with the mods and posters who wanted to ship Jaylen and Tatum out the door every single day. I got tired of the constant whining about why Danny didn't trade them for PG. Or Jimmy Butler. Or AD. I knew with time, and Stevens, both would becomes studs.

Now that they are, and only getting better, its a rub and tug job over there now about how great those two are. So I got the boot, and those losers get to pat themselves on the back about how awesome it is to have them. I really, really want to create a new account and just totally annihilate those pea brains.

LOL.

just enjoy the product.........last nights game was fun......I like the team for their play as well as their persons.....I would love for them to win it all, but even if they don't there's not much to complain about.

Nobody interested now that they're going to the Conf Finals?

Nobody interested now that they're going to the Conf Finals?

Oh yeah. There is another thread that people are in. Should be a good series, but the Cs should win. That dogfight against Toronto is a learning lesson. They are now battle tested.

With the Warriors dynasty ended and no home court, this is as open as its ever been. Celtics and Heat series and Lakers and Clippers series are both essentially toss ups. I’m guessing the west winning LA team is favored in the Finals but not by too much.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back