PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2015-2016

Some seeding implications at stake tonight in Heat vs. Celtics. Heat can lock up the number three seed with the win while Boston can move up by winning as well.

Some seeding implications at stake tonight in Heat vs. Celtics. Heat can lock up the number three seed with the win while Boston can move up by winning as well.
it's an entire cluster fudge. the last two losses really messed things up. now our most likely scenario is 5th seed at hawks, with cavs 2n round if we escape that. I'm pissed about how things have unfolded. terrible stretch, and now things aren't looking nearly as good

I'm loving the young nucleus of this Heat team. Between Whiteside, J-Rich, and Winslow, the future is bright. Celtics need to make some adjustments if they want to get back into this one. They are getting pounded in the paint.

I'm loving the young nucleus of this Heat team. Between Whiteside, J-Rich, and Winslow, the future is bright. Celtics need to make some adjustments if they want to get back into this one. They are getting pounded in the paint.
Heh. I guess they adjusted. :)

well... like i was saying. an absolute cluster fudge, and we ended up getting SHAFTED. we did it to ourselves with those couple of bad losses, but god damn we got unlucky down the stretch too. really???? the wizards beat the hawks tonight? there were some other ridiculous ones too. alright, well no more hypotheticals now. time to go do it.

Heh. I guess they adjusted. :)
Yeah WTF was that? I fell asleep on the couch and woke up toward the end of the third and the Celtics were up by 4.

They would've been better-served by playing the kids in the 2nd half and resting the starters for the rematch, aka Game 1 @ Miami.

Instead, by going balls-out to win a meaningless game, they place themselves in a draw in which they have a worse winning % (Atlanta & Cleveland) than the one in which they could have placed themselves (Miami & Toronto).

That is living in Opposite NBA World.

They would've been better-served by playing the kids in the 2nd half and resting the starters for the rematch, aka Game 1 @ Miami.

Instead, by going balls-out to win a meaningless game, they place themselves in a draw in which they have a worse winning % (Atlanta & Cleveland) than the one in which they could have placed themselves (Miami & Toronto).

That is living in Opposite NBA World.

the problem with what you say is the celtics and everybody else including you didn't know it was a meaningless game until after the game when atlanta lost to the wizards.:rolleyes: that is you living in the twilight zone.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back