PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2015-2016

Thoughts….
Drafter Danny had a brutal 2014 draft.
Smart is a team's defensive substitution….nothing more….certainly not worthy of a top 10 pick.
Young has no legs. I watched him closely a few games ago when he was given Crowder's minutes…..and players were blowing by this jelly-legged kid at will….and since his shooting stroke is MIA……..he's not even JAG worthy.
Regarding Crowder….who knew this guy was the straw that stirred the drink in Boston. This team is helpless without him and this surplus of JAGs looks like rejects on the Island of Misfit Toys. The C's inked Crowder at the right time last offseason 5/$35 mill and have one of the best deals in the league……..which helps in the long run.
Watching this current sh*t show…I'm less optimistic about this team's future….every player has warts

Yep.

Danny's drafts, beginning in 2008, have been garbage; and if it weren't for maybe Bradley & Sullinger, they would be complete, utter garbage.

It's what I've been saying all along about this team: they are flawed at every…single…position.

Yep.

Danny's drafts, beginning in 2008, have been garbage; and if it weren't for maybe Bradley & Sullinger, they would be complete, utter garbage.

It's what I've been saying all along about this team: they are flawed at every…single…position.
And, of course, you've been wrong pretty much every step of the way.

Yep.

What team isn't?

The NBA has long been a league dominated by 4-6 teams per year ... every year.

And, of course, you've been wrong pretty much every step of the way.
Please remind me how many titles they've won since 2008 when oh so coincidentally Danny's drafts went down the toilet.

Please remind me how many titles they've won since 2008 when oh so coincidentally Danny's drafts went down the toilet.
Because of course, any GM worth his salt could have turned over an aging roster AND drafted at /least/ two franchise players in the 15-25 spot. Any idiot would have had them winning another championship or two in that time span. Even YOU!

Are you guys thinking Durant will be shipping off the Boston?

im not ruling it out. but im not counting on it either. its a nice dream.

He'd essentially be just what the Celtics need. They'd automatically be contenders in the East again.

Really nice win tonight!

so happy right now!

What an amazing win, I was so pissed when I woke up and realized they had won and I missed it. I watched the highlights a bit ago, looked like a hell of a game. They really play as a team well.

where is captain stone? they did it without crowder to.

What an amazing win, I was so pissed when I woke up and realized they had won and I missed it. I watched the highlights a bit ago, looked like a hell of a game. They really play as a team well.
They're going to run two encores of it, so keep your eyes peeled.

where is captain stone? they did it without crowder to.
Worst drafting in the league BY FAR, there isn't a single player who could start on another NBA team!!

Am I doing it right?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back