PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS QB rankings- Mac Jones dissed

I tried putting that through Google Translate. Didn't work.
try the Stoolcrammer Blind Adoration Protocol....wait...no, don't do that...he'll start puking out 1000's of Lamary posts again...

Hey kid kindly shut up. You're lying too much on this application, you who has intercourse with mothers has not done anything in the football field but eat a penis.

Thanks, I never would've known. Maybe you can contact the folks at Google Translate and get whatever dialect that is added to their data base.

Thanks, I never would've known. Maybe you can contact the folks at Google Translate and get whatever dialect that is added to their data base.
I'm an expert in translating ABs tweets

But was that at Bill's urging, or Bob's?
Given that privately funded CMGI Field was a year away from its grand opening, I want to say resigning Bledsoe was a 100% Kraft Family business decision. Warts and all, Bledsoe was their marquis player whose big arm energized a fan base mesmerized by aerial theatrics......and fielding a bona fide star would keep fans in the seats, fat cats in the brand new luxury boxes, and sponsor banners on every empty space
Was BB involved in the discussion?
Of course
Was their a viable Plan B at the time?
Some will argue neophyte Tom Brady had caught Bill's attention, but, imagine going to the owner who's financing his shiny new stadium and saying to him after a dismal 5 win season in 2000, "Robert....ditch Drew and lets see what we got with the scrawny kid"
Not in a million years given the circumstances at the time.

Bill had no juice
Kraft needed a star
And Drew had leverage

Fim6B6XVIAA2T9F.jpg
My first thought was that's gotta be fake... then I looked it up.

These are our role models.

Some will argue neophyte Tom Brady had caught Bill's attention, but, imagine going to the owner who's financing his shiny new stadium and saying to him after a dismal 5 win season in 2000, "Robert....ditch Drew and lets see what we got with the scrawny kid"
Not in a million years given the circumstances at the time.
No question that Brady had attracted BB's attention because the year before (2000) he kept Brady as an unprecedented 4th QB on the roster to avoid exposing him to being poached from the practice squad.

Mike Compton our starting guard [in 2001] on the other side was a good player for Detroit, having blocked for Barry Sanders for years, but was considered washed up when we acquired him and started him every game in 2001, he was 31.
He was a greenhorn compared to our most recent acquisition at OT, Riley Reiff, who will be 35 when the season starts.

When he was drafted out of Iowa all those years ago, “climate change” was still being called “global warming.”

He was a greenhorn compared to our most recent acquisition at OT, Riley Reiff, who will be 35 when the season starts.

When he was drafted out of Iowa all those years ago, “climate change” was still being called “global warming.”
Calvin Anderson is more likely the answer as a starter. Sidy Sow is a dark horse contender. They left themselves options.

BB signed Bledsoe to a 10 year / $100 mill contract before the 2001 season
I suspect that Kraft was the driving force behind that extension.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back