PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Caserio to stay? . interview request by HOU rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Playoffs/Superbowl they do not have to ask permission to speak to him.. based on this denial suspect that the Pats sweetened the pot for both of them..

Still confused why they rejected it. Did they reject Monti as well?

Sources close to the team say blah blah. Q the doors song the end

dadgummit......obrien needs him down here in h-town

represent yo hood

Kraft and Caserio also stand united.

maxresdefault.jpg

espn think* piece on whether this means the end for Belichick in 3, 2 , 1.

* I know.

Schefter categorically dismissed any chance BB not staying in NE.

Look, they have guys who throw **** for the majority of reality driven public and guys who report on what is actually going on for minority of fans who are about football.

I've said it before I think Caserio is the best option to be the heir apparent to BB. Hopefully he stays here long enough.

When BB took over here he stressed the importance of coaching and personnel/scouting being on the same page.

Caserio obviously has the skills with one side of that coin and it has been largely reported he gets involved in coaching too so I think he is more equipped than most for this dual role.

ok

does that mean i cant express disappointment?

lord knows obrien needs help more than BB does
Well as a Patsfan I don’t care about your disappointment unless you are a Texans fan. No? Yes?

I think it must be due to the fact that they have enough ex-Patriots on their team.

/just kidding, I'm sure it has more to do with making sure all key people don't leave at one time.

Robert Kraft: I have not had meetings about QBs or coordinators or team executives or players contracts for the past 7 months. My focus has been on the Revolution.....and that hot coat check girl at Diddy's New Years bash

Last edited:
O'Brien has just been added to BB's persona non grata list....below Casserly and Mangini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back