PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we root for Mahomes now?

Wont root for him, mainly bcuz the league is tilting the field in his favor and thats bs, plain and simple considering we got screwed multiple times against KC by calls as bad as what CIN got screwed by.

See AFCC matchup between NE/KC, or the 2019 rs game vs them.
whenever I get together to watch games with friends, if Mahomes is playing, the ones who have no skin in the game and don’t hate or love Mahomes/Chiefs ALWAYS say something about how it’s ridiculous the calls/no calls him and his team get

@carmelo15 is right. this corrupt ass league is going to do everything it can to keep rigging his games and tilting everything in his favor because they want him to be the best ever

Look up videos of his wife and brother and see if you still feel the same way.

**** those 2 after they played victim when they came to Foxboro and it was proven false and was just merely some normal fan banter that they brought upon themselves. If they thought Foxboro banter was bad, wait till they get Eagles fans banter.

**** those 2 after they played victim when they came to Foxboro and it was proven false and was just merely some normal fan banter that they brought upon themselves. If they thought Foxboro banter was bad, wait till they get Eagles fans banter.
I’m sure Eagles fans will be on the lookout.

No Montana? And for the love of Pete, why is Marino always on these lists? The guy won zilch.
Mahomeboy is not even top 10 in my list lol That can change with a win Sunday but he won't sniff top 5 yet either

**** them.
I’m just not emotionally invested in hating another team, I guess. Their fans suck but I could care less about rooting against Mahomes and Reid.

Definitely some insecurity around here about Mahomes getting comparisons to Brady or the Chiefs being considered a dynasty (which btw will never touch the Pats).

Mahomes top 5 ever? WTF is this nonsense.
I don’t know about top 5 but if he gets two rings…that’s two more than Marino and as much as Elway and Manning.

We always judged Brady’s greatness by winning and rings, shouldn’t Mahomes be elevated based on that too?

Mahomes is the best QB to enter the league since Brady and Manning, no question.

I don’t know about top 5 but if he gets two rings…that’s two more than Marino and as much as Elway and Manning.

We always judged Brady’s greatness by winning and rings, shouldn’t Mahomes be elevated based on that too?

Mahomes is the best QB to enter the league since Brady and Manning, no question.
Brady was not in the discussion at all until he won his third ring and even then people said it was too early and to let his entire career play out. Heck, even after Brady won his 4th ring, people were still hesitant to put him over Montana.

Brady was not in the discussion at all until he won his third ring and even then people said it was too early and to let his entire career play out. Heck, even after Brady won his 4th ring, people were still hesitant to put him over Montana.
No he always needed 5.
Because Montana was 4-0 in Superbowls that was the biggest debate then

I think we should do a wellness check on maverick

**** Dan Orlovsky too, now and Forever.

Please people, do NOT post ANYTHING of his from this point forward.
Good luck with that. Orlovsky is Robo's go to expert. Lol

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back