PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we not give up on Tom Brady after one game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimke go **** yourself lol.

Patriots fans already calling for Jimmy Garoppolo to start over Tom Brady

Yeah it's just blowing up a bunch of tweets into a "thing." I wasn't in the gameday thread much... but I bet one or two ahem "posters" in there were easily as bad.

Hey, I'm not a "homer" or a "Brady Loyalist." But we went 3 games straight in '14 before we were "on to Cincinnati."

Did these guys sign on after '14 or something?

Just damn.
Going by what i was reading on the GDT the ones complaining most had joined in the last couple of years, probably youngins that have no knowlage of what it was like to be a pats fan even twenty years ago. Spoiled whinny brats.

Too funny. Their Hawt Take Twitter posts are on MSN's main page. Hahahha I wonder how many of those are headed to the "This Tweet has been Deleted" category.

Brady is overrated.

Who could be fan of him amymore.

Brady is overrated.

Who could be fan of him amymore.
So is the public schooling system in whatever dump you slithered out of apparently.

Brady always has bad games.

Lose 6 games for all I care as long as the Pats make the post season and are playing their best football in December.

Well it's already begun. :D:D:D:eek:

What's that called? Hawt Take Karma?

Original Tweet:
upload_2017-9-9_11-56-52.png

Currently:

upload_2017-9-9_11-57-24.png

Anyone who is giving up on Brady after ONE game following the most legendary comeback of all time need to STFU and go cheer on a different team. If you aren't a troll and are saying it, you are an embarrassment.

Talk to me if Brady plays like crap throughout the year. Guess what? He won't. He never does. His physical skills were not responsible for that game. He'll bounce back as he ALWAYS does and you fools who constantly question him will be proven idiots once again. Not that you will stop being fools.

No ****ing respect for TB12.

If anyone wants to lampoon other fanbases like the Jets, Ravens, or Colts, I'll support them. But there's no need to try to clamp down on other Pats fans.

Football season is back!!! Now let's talk football! :cool: :D

So is the public schooling system in whatever dump you slithered out of apparently.

Well, arent you observant.

If it needs to be spelled out for you then forget it. Surely their people here that will figure it out.

We'd played like **** and put up 27....most teams would love that amount of points playing well. Skys the limit for this team but they need to realize just wearing the uniform isnt enough...

All this talk about Brady being over the hill is total horseshit, it's not even worth addressing.

Let's look at what Brady had to work with:

1) Edelman - out (DNP)
2) Mitchell - out (DNP)
3) Amendola - 100 yards through 3 quarters - out (concussion)
4) Gronk - defended by pro-bowl safety Eric Berry with help over the top.
5) Hogan - defended by pro-bowl corner Marcus Peters with occasional help.
6) Cooks - no previous live game experience
7) Allens - no previous live game experience
8) Dorsett - no previous experience whatsoever.

So by the fourth quarter, his top FIVE weapons that he's had to work with in the past are either out or effectively neutralized. At the end of the game, he was down to three pure receivers, one of who he'd only had days to work with (Dorsett).

Despite all that, they were actually leading 27-21 when Amendola went out of the game. When he went out, the wheels came off the offense because there was nobody to work the belly of the defense and stretch it, keep it honest.

That's all there is to it for me.

"But.....But.....one of his passes Fluttered" hahahahaha That's the one the freaking cracks me up the most.

This thread is getting out of hand..... no one has to call other people p*****ies or make these kinds of insults. No one is giving up on Brady or calling him to be benched. R-E-L-A-X

Well, arent you observant.

If it needs to be spelled out for you then forget it. Surely their people here that will figure it out.
If it's sarcasm, you may need to put an emote in there. That way it can be picked up through rich text and a conversation that isn't occurring in person and face to face. Sorry for the serve. Thought you were being serious.

Brady played like a sixth round pick Thusrday night. That being said, these people are morons. It's not like he's never had a bad game. All the greats do. Multiple times throughout their careers. Anybody that is calling for him to be benched is not only an imbecile, but not worthy of being called a Patriots fan. If they should be mad at anyone it should be our OC. This offense has routinely put up great numbers in spite of this idiot and his sometimes comically stupid play calling. But for whatever reason, he gets a free pass here.

No he didn't. He played like the GOAT. But I will agree those people are morons.

There is nobody to be mad at but a ****ty defense.

after 27 points jfc.

Good, now he is going to turn into on to Cincinnati Brady and once again prove all these morons wrong.

Brady just brought us 2 more Lombardi's in a 3 year span.
Yea, he's done. o_O
Idiots.

I'm glad people are doubting him. That's what fuels him.

Brady played great. Whoever these fans are of which you speak; they are nincomppoops.

The same thing happened with Cassell.

Fans were dressed as Knights of the round table and ready to move on from Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes