PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we close Tom Brady forum?

perhaps a Brady/Belichick forum would be appropriate
Anything to get the Brady and Belichick discussions off the main board and off those threads.

Perhaps there should be no mention of Brady or Belichick allowed for 6 months.

Anything to get the Brady and Belichick discussions off the main board and off those threads.

With all our current star power we'll have plenty to discuss.

With all our current star power we'll have plenty to discuss.
By all means have hundreds of threads about the glorious past. I just think that discussion of the past should be put in one or two places so that they can easily be reached, and so the "main" board threads are about the current and future patriots.
========
And by all means discuss "star power" as if that is what winning is all about.

By all means have hundreds of threads about the glorious past. I just think that discussion of the past should be put in one or two places so that they can easily be reached, and so the "main" board threads are about the current and future patriots.
========
And by all means discuss "star power" as if that is what winning is all about.
Lol okay let's just start threads about "winning". I don't know what that even means. How many "Who should we take at 3?" threads should we have? Maybe another 3 or 4 "Lets bring in *middling veteran quarterback* and draft Marvin Harrison Jr"?

I don't know why people who don't like certain threads don't just ignore them instead of trying to gate keep what does get posted.

Lol okay let's just start threads about "winning". I don't know what that even means. How many "Who should we take at 3?" threads should we have? Maybe another 3 or 4 "Lets bring in *middling veteran quarterback* and draft Marvin Harrison Jr"?

I don't know why people who don't like certain threads don't just ignore them instead of trying to gate keep what does get posted.
if I ignored every thread that started a discussion of Brady and Belichick, I would ignore half the threads.

I'd be 100% fine with that. Just put DYNASTY, BRADY or BELICHICK in the thread title

if I ignored every thread that started a discussion of Brady and Belichick, I would ignore half the threads.

I'd be 100% fine with that. Just put DYNASTY, BRADY or BELICHICK in the thread title
As of right now I count only 5 threads that are specifically about Bill or Brady (or Bill vs Brady) out of 42 threads displayed on the first page. I don't know how you expect our coach of the last 24 years not to get mentioned when we have multiple coaching threads.

As of right now I count only 5 threads that are specifically about Bill or Brady (or Bill vs Brady) out of 42 threads displayed on the first page. I don't know how you expect our coach of the last 24 years not to get mentioned when we have multiple coaching threads.
It's not a big deal just ignore the thread and move on lol

I'ma start another Belichick thread.

I'm having a hard time getting worked up about people wanting to discuss Brady and Belichick on the main board. There won't be hundreds of threads. We can still participate in Patriots current events and news and those threads will dominate the discussions especially around free agency, the draft, preseason and the regular season. Right now it's the off season and there's a vacuum. Brady's relatively recent departure after 20 years and Belichicks very recent departure after 20+ years makes it nearly impossible to not bring them up for a lot of the fan base. I've never understood why some Patriots got mad at other Patriots fans for discussing Brady. Now the same thing is happening with Belichick discussions.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back