PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we close Tom Brady forum?

ahmed

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I never liked it but it is what it is. However, given Brady is done and therefore not much is discussed about him, I think that forum should be deleted and any new threads about him should be in the main forum where they belong.

I saw an Antonio Brown thread this week in the main forum and yet any Brady threads get relagated to a secondary forum which I never visit.

I am at the point where I get pissed off when I see threads about former Pats (especially irrelevant ones) and yet our greatest player gets hidden away.

@Ian

There should be a couple new reactions in the 'Like' section. That of 'shrug' and 'confusion'. Either of which would apply here.

To address this post, though, there's a HUGE difference between Tom Brady and Antonio Brown. Conversations about Brady could easily suffocate the 'regular' forum. Because you're right, he is the greatest player. Every thread could be about him if some posters had their way.

That will happen. It'll still be available to access the posts, but I agree, should be able to talk about something related to him in the main forum without it being a big deal. I'll address it over the offseason after the coaching situation works itself out.

I never liked it but it is what it is. However, given Brady is done and therefore not much is discussed about him, I think that forum should be deleted and any new threads about him should be in the main forum where they belong.

I saw an Antonio Brown thread this week in the main forum and yet any Brady threads get relagated to a secondary forum which I never visit.

I am at the point where I get pissed off when I see threads about former Pats (especially irrelevant ones) and yet our greatest player gets hidden away.

@Ian

Kleenex?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Should've never had a separate forum to begin with but thats just me
All the cry babies about Brady leaving ain't even here anymore
Bunch of small **** front runners

Just rename it the Bill Belichick forum, because the level of controversy and rancor on this board when Belichick has success with another team while the Patriots flounder will make the Brady Buc years seem like kumbaya on this board.

Just rename it the Bill Belichick forum, because the level of controversy and rancor on this board when Belichick has success with another team while the Patriots flounder will make the Brady Buc years seem like kumbaya on this board.
I doubt that will happen but if it does I would keep the same energy and want all BB threads in the main forum

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back