PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we acquire Stefon Diggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats should trade a 5th to the Jets for Thomas.
You mean Demaryius Thomas? I don’t think he’s ever recovered from his hamstring issues, but that would be wild.

You mean Demaryius Thomas? I don’t think he’s ever recovered from his hamstring issues, but that would be wild.

Then the Jets use our 5th rounder on a bust and we draft a starter with their 6th who costs us less than a 5th rounder.

Or I didn't and just held it myself hands-free.

I, for one, will not ever underestimate your...uh...talents in certain areas. Nor your pliability

I, for one, will not ever underestimate your...uh...talents in certain areas. Nor your pliability

The TB12 method has many applications in day to day life.

Anyone who has over a 100 catches and over 1000 yards is elite.
Jarvis Landry & JJSS are not elite.

Jeremy Maclin was 13 recs away from being "elite" one year.

icon-2-1024x537.jpg

If Diggs played w a good QB he'd be looked at a lot different.

You watch Cousins & come away so frustrated. Just not seeing or making tge right decisions. Could have 3 open targets & will make life hard on himself. Never Really stuck me as the type that would beat you w his mind. Idk never been a fan.
We're talking abt a QB who has arguably the best duo in the game. More then solid TE & one of the more versatile, better backs in the league. Improved OL play. Defense that gives you a chance. There's nothing holding that team back but that position.

From @Bphillips_SB
In his career, Stefon Diggs averages more catches and yards per game, and just .09 TDs less per game. He also leads Adams in career catch rate, career Average YAC Above Expectation, and career average PFF grade.
(Comparing to Adams who has had Rodgers)

Yep, that one. Jets aren’t going anywhere this year, they might as well get a pick. And the patriots circumstances have changed at receiver, to put it mildly.

You watch Cousins & come away so frustrated. Just not seeing or making tge right decisions.

Not me, I watch Cousins and come away laughing my ass off. $84M fully guaranteed for that?

tenor.gif

The only way it could be funnier is if it was happening to the Jete

Not me, I watch Cousins and come away laughing my ass off. $84M fully guaranteed for that?

tenor.gif

The only way it could be funnier is if it was happening to the Jete
He robbed Minnesota. If I was him I'd be shaking everytime I heard a siren.

He robbed Minnesota. If I was him I'd be shaking everytime I heard a siren.

Considering what the Wilf's have done to some of the other people that have done business with them ol Cap'n Kirk is lucky to be drawing breath.

Considering what the Wilf's have done to some of the other people that have done business with them ol Cap'n Kirk is lucky to be drawing breath.
I'm curious would you elaborate?

I'm curious would you elaborate?

Considering a judge in a civil trial used terms like 'willful fraud with evil motive' in citing Wilf and his family for ‘fraud, bad faith, conspiracy, racketeering’ yet those same guys got taxpayer money in MN to build their heavily subsidized palace it's amazing this isn't more widely known. Kraft probably counts his fingers and makes sure he still has his watch every time he shakes Zygi's slimy paw. The Wilfs make Ross' tax fraud and Haslam's Flying J scam look like small time stuff.

Big Bad Wilf: Did Zygi’s Stardust Take It All Too Far?

Last edited:
I knew a chick that smuggled two packs into the county jail via “nature’s purse.” And they were long style 100s, to boot.

That story sticks with me any time I hear mention of Newports.

Impressive box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick