PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can someone tell me what the Patriots are doing? Now Cooks is gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TbSB5

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Let's see...we just lost a major good WR. We lost critical players in our offensive line. We lost defensive players.

Seriously....wtf is this team doing? They're doing nothing all off season besides losing key players, and failing to obtain any above average players. They let Butler go and now they have another hole in the defense. They don't bother to go after Sherman. They don't bother to go after Jordy Nelson. They're not bothering to go after anyone.

Well I guess BB is content for another 2009 season. Remember that season?

Let's see...we just lost a major good WR. We lost critical players in our offensive line. We lost defensive players.

Seriously....wtf is this team doing? They're doing nothing all off season besides losing key players, and failing to obtain any above average players. They let Butler go and now they have another hole in the defense. They don't bother to go after Sherman. They don't bother to go after Jordy Nelson. They're not bothering to go after anyone.

Give BB a call: 1-508-555-1212.

They lost 1 player of significance on the OL
They lost 1 player on defense and have added 3
They acquired the 23rd pick in the draft for cooks who was gone after this year.

Sherman has 2 injures Achilles and jordy Nelson is toast.
They are loaded with draft picks

What are you looking for? Pay old players big money because you recognize their name?

They lost 1 player of significance on the OL
They lost 1 player on defense and have added 3
They acquired the 23rd pick in the draft for cooks who was gone after this year.

Sherman has 2 injures Achilles and jordy Nelson is toast.
They are loaded with draft picks

What are you looking for? Pay old players big money because you recognize their name?
No. I'm looking at if any players can make an impact and NONE of them can. Sherman definitely would have made an impact on these trash pass runners, which by the way were completely exposed in the SB. The WR core is weak. All it takes for one more injury to Edelman who almost never stays healthy, and that's it. They're out looking for a WR again. Awful trade.

And relying on Malcolm Mitchell? WHAT? Since when the hell can this guy show he can ever stay healthy? His knees have been shot for years already. He will NEVER be healthy.

I think It’s like a rebuild situation. We don’t have enough cap, players are burnt out etc.

So tear it all down, draft rookies and start again

No. I'm looking at if any players can make an impact and NONE of them can. Sherman definitely would have made an impact on these trash pass runners, which by the way were completely exposed in the SB. The WR core is weak. All it takes for one more injury to Edelman who almost never stays healthy, and that's it. They're out looking for a WR again. Awful trade.

And relying on Malcolm Mitchell? WHAT? Since when the hell can this guy show he can ever stay healthy? His knees have been shot for years already. He will NEVER be healthy.
Ok so you aren’t reeally analyzing just crying. Gotcha.

Cry me a river. Not everything BB does is good. The Patriots have done nothing to improve their team this year. NOTHING. If anything they have downgraded.
I think Shelton improves the run d. Clayborn does too. Edelman being healthy improves wr, in fact he is better than cooks.
Patterson should help sts.
Jeremy hill is a big back who should help at last in short yardage.
Of course they have done things to improve the team, but here is the real kick in the ass, they aren’t done yet.

Okay bro, if and when Edelman gets injured again because he almost never stays healthy you'll realize the stupidity of what NE has done even with their WRs. Can't believe they let Danny Playoff Amendola go. Disgusting.
Wait. You think relying on an injury prone player is stupid because of Edelman but you are crying that they let the most injury prove guy go instead of paying him 6 mill a year to be a wr4?
Stop crying.

My god.

I'm willing to bet you have spent a total of 5 minutes analyzing 19 years of this team's personnel and salary cap philosophy.

You don't know squat.

Okay bro, if and when Edelman gets injured again because he almost never stays healthy you'll realize the stupidity of what NE has done even with their WRs. Can't believe they let Danny Playoff Amendola go. Disgusting.

Most NFL players "almost never stay healthy"...

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Lucky for you, that they don't have to take the field in April.

Butler was gone, so you knew that was coming. Solder is a loss. Added Danny Shelton, which is a nice pick up. Adrian Clayborn is a excellent pick up. Added Jeremy Hill, who has good upside, maybe. Patterson takes the return load off Edelman, so less wear and tear on him. Like the other guys said, you traded last years 32nd pick for 1100 yards, and 7 TD, and the 23rd pick of this year's draft. Now they have the ammo they need to add a real impact player, if they deem one worthy, in round 1. Relax, they'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore