PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Cameron McGrone

Terrific...It's started already...Another Michigan mid-field/edge defender who's going to ****ing Suck, and another pick Completely ****ing Wasted without filling ANY of our several needs.

There's an opening w Rookies Welcome Committee at Foxboro and im sure Bill would love to have you. Dont waste your talents here, go sell it.
I wouldn't be surprised if your takes are part of the welcome kit..

Really hoping his rehab goes well because in 2022, he could be a contributor on defense and special teams!

Why would “ defenders latch on”?

I like the pick, give him a year to recover, learn the system, and put in some muscle, then see if he is ready for 2022. Opinions vary but he had a grade as high as the 2nd round. Who knows if that’s accurate put it does show some thought he was a was a really good prospect.

I think he meant to type blockers...in other words, he makes plays when he stays ahead of the surge and avoids offensive linemen.
He'll have to learn how to do that to stick with the Pats, obviously, but having a medical redshirt year will be tremendously helpful.
He's essentially a draft pick next year, like trading this year's pick for a pick next year but a round higher.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back