PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Overreacts to Kid's Criticism

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I see that a kid was giving Cam some grief at a camp, calling him "poor" and "ass," and Cam started to interact with the kid. Cam went back and forth with the kid repeatedly telling him he's rich. He also asked the kid where his dad is. Cam could have handled that a lot better and shown more self control. If that were Tom Brady the story would be on every network in America

I see that a kid was giving Cam some grief at a camp, calling him "poor" and "ass," and Cam started to interact with the kid. Cam went back and forth with the kid repeatedly telling him he's rich. He also asked the kid where his dad is. Cam could have handled that a lot better and shown more self control. If that were Tom Brady the story would be on every network in America
The internet is so lucky the Keyboard Moral Authority takes no days off.

Kind of like this?

Can handled that the right way.
He spoke to the Kid the way he knew how to receive it and respect it.
Tom would a three the kid a discount for 10 percent off TB12 online

By the way, that second video that SBB posted could be introduced into evidence as the nicest murder of an ego ever.

The kid deserved what was coming to him. Some random high school kid insulting a #1 pick, heisman winners, MVP.

Whos football camp you are attending. Show some respect
Part of the problem in America today is that lack of respect among our young people. When I was a kid I wouldn't dare talk crap to any adult and if I did and my parents found out I'd be punished. This kid ends up getting the attention that he wanted.

That being said, Cam should have handled it better than he did. He's the adult.

Big friggin' eyeroll to the OP.
Can you elaborate? The story and video were highlighted here yesterday.
By the way, that second video that SBB posted could be introduced into evidence as the nicest murder of an ego ever.
I had trouble making out what was being said, same as in the "I'm rich" video.

Can you elaborate? The story and video were highlighted here yesterday.

I had trouble making out what was being said, same as in the "I'm rich" video.
Your take is ridiculous. Here we have a kid telling an NFL vet and former MVP that he's "ass" ... at a free camp. And you're blaming Cam because he mockingly said, "I'm rich" (in response to the kid saying he's going to be poor) and then took the time to explain to the kid why he shouldn't be talking ****.

Last edited:
Your take is ridiculous. Here we have a kid telling an NFL vet and former MVP that he's "ass" ... at a free camp. And you're blaming Cam because he mockingly said, "I'm rich" and then took the time to explain to the kid why he shouldn't be talking ****.
I didn't blame Cam. I said that he overreacted, and he did. I can only react to the video and story that was highlighted on the home page here, not one that I never saw.

I didn't blame Cam. I said that he overreacted, and he did. I can only react to the video and story that was highlighted on the home page here, not one that I never saw.
And we're right back to big friggin' eyeroll. "But I can't make out what's being said in the second, way more illustrative video!" Please.

And we're right back to big friggin' eyeroll. "But I can't make out what's being said in the second, way more illustrative video!"
Yeah that second video was clear as day...if someone can't understand I don't know what to say.

The kid deserved what was coming to him. Some random high school kid insulting a #1 pick, heisman winners, MVP.

Whos football camp you are attending. Show some respect

The kid is going to be flipping burgers somewhere, while Cam will have his millions

IF I was Cam, I would have inserted his foot in that kid's ass! Cam taking his time to help the community and he gets crap from a kid. Where is that kid's parent(s)? Cam handled it much better than I would have.

The more I see of Cam, the more I like him, I just wish he could play better.

Both the kid and the adult looked like they were just having fun with some light roasting. You guys are so weird sometimes.

The original POV is worthless.....if it was your favorite player, you'd have something very different to say

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back