PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I also correct in ass-uming that Cam was re-tested in order to rule out a false positive?

Nope. I got tested last weekend after going to a packed bar and strip club at a bachelor party the weekend before. Tested at 8:30 AM and had my result texted by 11:00 AM. Tested negative. I was surprised. Thought for sure I was going to get it from the strip club.
You must've washed the dollar bills you got at the strip club, otherwise... ;)

People in auburn saying at least newton was not caught stealing computers!

cam out for two weeks? is he going to miss the denver game as well?

cam out for two weeks? is he going to miss the denver game as well?

I read somewhere that the NFL protocol allows Cam to return in 5 or 7 days if he has two consecutive negative tests which means he may not miss the Denver game.

We seem to have an unusually large cluster of epidemiologists on this site, so I am sure they can explain the NFL's testing and reactivation protocol better than me :whistle:

I read somewhere that the NFL protocol allows Cam to return in 5 or 7 days if he has two consecutive negative tests which means he may not miss the Denver game.

We seem to have an unusually large cluster of epidemiologists on this site, so I am sure they can explain the NFL's testing and reactivation protocol better than me :whistle:
hopefully he can get the aids drugs president cheeto is taking... kill this off quick

Am I also correct in ass-uming that Cam was re-tested in order to rule out a false positive?

They test them several times after the initial test...if multiple tests indicate a positive result the team officially designates him as positive

hopefully he can get the aids drugs president cheeto is taking... kill this off quick

Cam is 31, not sure he needs the anti-body ****tail that is useful for a 70+ year old. I only read the Regeneron Phase II trial briefly but I think the anti-body ****tail is effective over 50 or 60 years of age, and showed marginal or no benefit under 40. Under 40 the immune system is very active and strong.

Season probably should have never happened in the first place...........but you know.........................money.
You do realize that the league only exists for.....you know..... money, right?

If they play, I better see Stidum take the snaps. If not and the legend of Brian Hoyer trots out there, it shows how bad Stidum actually is.
No, it'll show they don't think giving him his first start against the Kansas City Chiefs is a smart idea.

Sorry, false equivalency...NFL players have the best medical care available to them, App St does not.... valiant effort, though, really....
Tell is to Eddiee Rodriguez when he pitches again. If he ever does.

Only 300 people in the country are getting that.

Per Mike Reiss:

" From a medical standpoint, one important point of context is whether Newton is asymptomatic. If so, he can return after five days with two consecutive negative tests separated by 24 hours. If not, his absence will be 10 days at minimum, meaning he would also miss the Oct. 11 home game against the Denver Broncos."

For all the talk about the game, does anyone know how Cam is doing? Is he alright? This thing can be horrible for some people. Just because he is a supreme athlete does not mean he will be fine.

For all the talk about the game, does anyone know how Cam is doing? Is he alright? This thing can be horrible for some people. Just because he is a supreme athlete does not mean he will be fine.
Seeing as there is still hope for asymptomatic I think there is no need to worry yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back