PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Newton Tests Positive; Out for KC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will probably be more positives and the NFL will act surprised

Oh no, herr goodell doubled down last night and is going zero tolerance

Gonna strip draft picks and even make teams foreit if a team gets hit with it and it forces them to change schedule or push games back a day or two

20201006_081448.png

It's funny how this came after it happened to the Pats and not last week after the Titans

Yeah, I almost made that correction but then decided wasn't worth my time. If that had counted, it would have been 98% effort by Harry, 2% Brady.

You are clearly more impressed with that stat line and that Brady performance than I am. Having been in the stadium that night, in my opinionBrady was not good.

The Chiefs are without their CB2 and CB3 and now without Jones. IF they can protect Hoyer, he can absolutely match or exceed those numbers, IF he can also recognize his obvious limitations and not make risky throws that lead to turnovers.
So how did Hoyer work out for you? LOL

Is it ? You are talking like someone who cares. Imagine, if you will, you are a billionaire « of the 32 ». Do you think they care about the players ? Nah. The games are still on; I’m watching right now. And if a few games are postponed - the TV $ still pours in. No worries.
You're right, I am someone who cares. I'm also figuring that the players, at some point, infect one of the owners or Roger Goodell. And if any of the higher ups pass, you know we'll have lots of talk of tragedies and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back