PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Call me crazy, but Cam's Instagram sounds like he's gonna be on the bench for these last 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said it's "all his fault." But no one in his right mind will say Cam is part of the solution.

As for the generational "insight," be patient: Your judgment is very likely to mature over time, and you will no longer be quite so clueless.
I spoke about his qualities as a leader and a excellent teammate in the locker room and how a younger player could benefit from being around that..You spoke about his social media and wardrobe..as if fashion tastes and branding are some sort of locker room cancer.

When a certain qb who is even more active on social media and also a fan of fashion was in the locker room ..I bet your opinion wasn't the same .

For the 109484847th time...I don't care how he dresses. 0 impact on his play on field. I don't care if he is building his own brand through social media...literally every player does that in 2020.

You get nothing. Good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back