PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

By the numbers: Patricia's offense downright offensive

I agree. Bill is getting a giant pass because everyone knows he's a good coach but he is making dumb personnel decisions and worse staff decisions and nobody is willing to risk him to fix it.
Plus, look at his coaching staff. Ivan’s gone, Dante’s gone, Josh‘s gone.

Patricia, Judge, Yates are what ya got. Yeah, great.

What a cluster*&$#.

I agree. Bill is getting a giant pass because everyone knows he's a good coach but he is making dumb personnel decisions and worse staff decisions and nobody is willing to risk him to fix it.

it has to come from Kraft or the media, and we all know the media is too afraid of him

He has one more year left on his contract, do you think we are cutting him at a reasonable price?
I am hoping we keep him since he is pretty cheap and produced last year but there seem to have been issues all year and whispers of an attitude. His recent comments yesterday are very unPatriotlike.

You suggested the Phatt one wasn't a problem when he is the Biggest problem, along with the QB, his Horrible Even When Healthy OL, and Nelson Agholor.
Yeah, Patricia looked like a QB whisperer when Zappe was in there. He only looks “bad” when Mac is out there forgetting what hole Rhamondre is going to run through on third and short.
I think not either... And I agree with you: Zappy should never, Ever, EVER have been sitting on the bench to start da Bears game... That was the Beginning of the End of this season.
Sounds like you want it both ways, are talking out both sides of your mouth. Get off the fence.

Yeah, Patricia looked like a QB whisperer when Zappe was in there. He only looks “bad” when Mac is out there forgetting what hole Rhamondre is going to run through on third and short.

Sounds like you want it both ways, are talking out both sides of your mouth. Get off the fence.

Lmao now Patricia is the QB whisperer? Are you watching the games? Take off the zappe covered glasses.

Mac is holding back Patricias brilliance...

It's NOT "depleted"... It just Sucks.

Cannon, Wynn and Cajuste were out last night. When you're starting a guy at right tackle from the practice squad who has been with the team less than two weeks, an argument can be made for it being "depleted." PLUS Trent Brown playing sick, PLUS Andrews recently back from a bad concussion, PLUS Strange still learning by doing. The OL hasn't been able to establish effective continuity/chemistry this season as a unit, which gives the impression of simply sucking.

In regard to Zappe: supporting him playing is not an endorsement of Patricia.

Patricia can be a pathetic OC and Mac can be a mediocre QB at the same time. I’m not starting Zappe unless we keep losing and Mac starts throwing stupid INTs again. But it shouldn’t be off the table.

In regard to Zappe: supporting him playing is not an endorsement of Patricia.

Patricia can be a pathetic OC and Mac can be a mediocre QB at the same time. I’m not starting Zappe unless we keep losing and Mac starts throwing stupid INTs again. But it shouldn’t be off the table.

A poster literally said Matty p was the "QB whisperer" with zappe and basically hinted that this is all on Mac. That isn't a nuanced take like you just had.

A poster literally said Matty p was the "QB whisperer" with zappe and basically hinted that this is all on Mac. That isn't a nuanced take like you just had.
Well that dude is an idiot for saying that. Most all people I know who favor Zappe also think Patricia is a bum.

Zappe’s TD percentage is 5.4%, Mac’s is 2.6%.

Zappe’s averages 8.5 yards per pass attempt, Mac’s is 7.3.

Zappe’s QB Rating is 100.9, Mac’s is 87.

Zappe in two starts has two fewer TD’s than Mac has on the entire season.

Don’t blame me, I said they should have rode the hot hand. Mac got sacked once yesterday, it wasn’t the line.
1670018920931.jpeg

Entire offense having regression seasons.

Again, I'd rather see us get a real offensive coach and see if this crew plus some off season additions can improve with someone else rather than keep Patricia and see how he ruins other players.

The offense will be fixed as soon as Matt goes back to his roots and remembers how he used to keep offenses on the field when he was a DC.

As DC he mastered the "bend but don't break" defensive philosophy. We'll have to come up with a term for his offensive style. Maybe, "all brakes, no gas."

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back