PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

By the numbers: Patricia's offense downright offensive

So if the offense looks like crap next week the "half full" guys stay quiet and the "half empty" guys talk? And if the O looks good the week after the "half full"guys talk and the "half empty guys" stay quiet?

Is this how it's gonna go guys?

Is there a Zappe vs Mac thread like this too?
As a forum you always want as many good players as you can get.
That’s true with every position and every player in all 3 phases.
Forums always try to help the team improve and get better players.

That’s our job. :whistle:

As a forum you always want as many good players as you can get.
That’s true with every position and every player in all 3 phases.
Forums always try to help the team improve and get better players.

That’s our job. :whistle:
As for who's glass-half-empty and who's glass-half-full, that's for you guys to write about. We're on to Chicago

@Ian should create an "Ice Cold Takes" sub-forum and move all of these kinds of threads to it.

It'd be our own PatsFans.Com Hall of Shame!
It’s not “ice cold” because they scored a few touch downs against the Browns. Patricia isn’t as bad as I thought me might be but he hasn’t proven anything against legitimate competition.

It’s not “ice cold” because they scored a few touch downs against the Browns. Patricia isn’t as bad as I thought me might be but he hasn’t proven anything against legitimate competition.
Fine, but the premise was "get rid of Patricia". How exactly would that work? Was Bill going to promote the HC of Foxborough High? If that was a good move, wouldn't he have realized that in the off season?

What "proven something against legitimate competition" guy would he try to bring in after week 3, which is when this thread started?

Admit it, it was an ice-cold take coming from butt-hurt fans wanting to vent.

So, now it's not "as bad", but if you "got rid" of Matt P, well, we'd never know that, would we?

now you're just being a troll. Don't want to spend time addressing a troll, but just wanted to get the fact you ARE, out there
Funny how posters that support Bailey Zappe 100% are now considered trolls. I want the team to win. The best way for the team to win is to have their best players playing. Zappe is the best QB at the moment.

I'll just put you in the group that invested heavily in jerseys and other Mac gear.

Funny how posters that support Bailey Zappe 100% are now considered trolls. I want the team to win. The best way for the team to win is to have their best players playing. Zappe is the best QB at the moment.

I'll just put you in the group that invested heavily in jerseys and other Mac gear.
I don't think most posters who support Zappe are considered trolls just a few ;)

I do find this funny that any poster supporting Zappe is looked at as trolling.

Some of these QBs are being wasted by coaches from the McVay / Shanahan coaching tree.

Can you imagine how good Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford and the like would be if they could play under Patricia?

Fine, but the premise was "get rid of Patricia". How exactly would that work? Was Bill going to promote the HC of Foxborough High? If that was a good move, wouldn't he have realized that in the off season?

What "proven something against legitimate competition" guy would he try to bring in after week 3, which is when this thread started?

Admit it, it was an ice-cold take coming from butt-hurt fans wanting to vent.

So, now it's not "as bad", but if you "got rid" of Matt P, well, we'd never know that, would we?
This is a classic BSM phrase that you can easily move the goalposts with in any discussion.

Example: "But they never play anyone, Mike!" - Tony Mazzarotti 2009-Present

These OCs that come and go through the years do add their own wrinkles but... this is Belichick's offense, his system, his way at its core. That's why an outsider established OC was not an option. And I say that as someone who regards Matty P very highly.

I'm talking about the offensive wizard who took a 3rd string rookie out of Conference USA and made him a baller. Not the bend-but-don't-break defense guy.
You need to catch up on your reading. Zappe was already a baller with FBS TD & Yards records. I wish we had his former OC running our offense.

I do find this funny that any poster supporting Zappe is looked at as trolling.

Posters who support Zappe are not considered trolls. Trolling includes distorting an argument to force a point. Playing the victim includes..........

You need to catch up on your reading. Zappe was already a baller with FBS TD & Yards records. I wish we had his former OC running our offense.
It's cute you think they actually ran plays from a playbook, and didn't pick one of 4 plays from cue cards.

If the offence keeps looking this good we might have to start calling him "big boned Matt".

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back