PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bulletin board material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that happening in the old days when there was only 1 week in between the championship game and the super bowl...
Right. According to @Triumph who lives out there the sports radio hacks are more clueless than ours.

That’s very odd since any officially licensed merchandise would be under STRICT lock and key. So are they printing their own bootleg crap? Either way they would be subject to significant fines by the NFL at the very least.
It's local stuff.

There is a grocery store called Hy Vee who prints their own KC gear too because they are a sponsor.

It's local stuff.

There is a grocery store called Hy Vee who prints their own KC gear too because they are a sponsor.

Ah man bringing back some memories when I was living in Omaha with that Hy Vee reference. Good grocery store although a bit overpriced. Their liquor selection is no joke.

Its unreal.

Ive learned that -

NE defense is old and slow.
The Pats will quit sometime during the game because they dont need another super bowl.
Pats will try to run because Brady is afraid to throw.
Pats have not won a AFCC in 13 years.
Andy Reid has so many new plays drawn up that it will make BBs head spin.
Apropos that NE will crash and burn vs the team that will rise as the new NFL phoenix.
The KC sports media is not looking forward to Atlanta traffic.
Chiefs will score 30 no problem whatsoever.
BB knows that Brady is a liability.
Pats beat LA because of Gus Bradley.
Andy Reid is a better HC.

They have no idea the freight train is coming. They are really not.

Right. According to @Triumph who lives out there the sports radio hacks are more clueless than ours.

I cannot even fathom that. Near everyone in Boston radio picked the Chargers. Now they are all on the Chiefs. You would swear they aren’t in Boston. The correct answer would be who knows. And probably lean towards the Pats.

But no. So if KC is worse...I shudder...

Just watched 2 hours of NFL Network and only Terrel Davis picked the Pats with 9 other talking heads picked KC. It will be sweet redemption next week watching them if Pats win. The good thing is if Pats lose I stop watching them as baseball season starts on Monday.

Last edited:
I cannot even fathom that. Near everyone in Boston radio picked the Chargers. Now they are all on the Chiefs. You would swear they aren’t in Boston. The correct answer would be who knows. And probably lean towards the Pats.

I listened to the morning guys on Monday and Tuesday, they are definitely off a bit. Funny to hear them call Boston fans clueless and arrogant especially about the Pat's and then turn around and talk about how the Chiefs are going to crush the Pat's and they have the better QB etc... am Pot meet Kettle.

Even funnier and more to your point Trenni was a guest on Monday and they talked about how she was from Milwaukee so she must be sick of the Pats winning and that she would be rooting against them. And sure enough when she came on they asked her and she asked back if she could plead the fifth. Because someone from Boston might pick up the clip. She started to say the smart fans, then stopped and said the informed reporters know the Pats could lose this game and many are picking KC. So she caught herself before taking a jab at the fans.

I wonder how many other markets hire reporters from other areas who hate the local sports teams and openly root against them. I know that doesn't happen in DC.

I listened to the morning guys on Monday and Tuesday, they are definitely off a bit. Funny to hear them call Boston fans clueless and arrogant especially about the Pat's and then turn around and talk about how the Chiefs are going to crush the Pat's and they have the better QB etc... am Pot meet Kettle.

Even funnier and more to your point Trenni was a guest on Monday and they talked about how she was from Milwaukee so she must be sick of the Pats winning and that she would be rooting against them. And sure enough when she came on they asked her and she asked back if she could plead the fifth. Because someone from Boston might pick up the clip. She started to say the smart fans, then stopped and said the informed reporters know the Pats could lose this game and many are picking KC. So she caught herself before taking a jab at the fans.

I wonder how many other markets hire reporters from other areas who hate the local sports teams and openly root against them. I know that doesn't happen in DC.

Yeah, Trenni doesn’t shock me. Funny thing is, the Boston sports teams have made these reporters in some cases national figures. Figures she would bash them. Too bad she didn’t do it fully. I’m gonna try to find that clip if I can.

Yeah, Trenni doesn’t shock me. Funny thing is, the Boston sports teams have made these reporters in some cases national figures. Figures she would bash them. Too bad she didn’t do it fully. I’m gonna try to find that clip if I can.
It's from the morning show on 810 in KC on Tuesday

Trenni has a face for radio, a voice for print, and a mind for drooling into a cup all day long.

Just watched 2 hours of NFL Network and only Terrel Davis picked the Pats with 9 other talking heads picked KC. It will sweet redemption next week watching them if Pats win. The good thing is if Pats lose I stop watching them as baseball season starts on Monday.

Pats are going to win.

Its the same old the KC guys are stars and the Pats have 22 bums.

KC media are such homers.

Not a singe one believes the Pats can win. One guy named Frank Boal claimed the Chiefs would destroy the Pats in the AFCC if they somehow slipped past the Chargers. This week he revised his prediction to KC 38 - 30 NE. And Boal is the only sensible one of the bunch and even he is on the KC Koolade.

KC media are such homers.

Not a singe one believes the Pats can win. One guy named Frank Boal claimed the Chiefs would destroy the Pats in the AFCC if they somehow slipped past the Chargers. This week he revised his prediction to KC 38 - 30 NE. And Boal is the only sensible one of the bunch and even he is on the KC Koolade.

I came across something a little while ago thats scares the bleep out of me. I’m sure people would say thats B.S, but man....why did I have to see this stuff...

This is 180 degrees different then Boston.

I dare say at least there is a contingent of Boston media calling for the Pat's to lose. In fact 810 soirts had a Boston sports guy on and he predicted KC winning. Violin I believe it was.

Here they are all NPCs.

This is 180 degrees different then Boston.

I dare say at least there is a contingent of Boston media calling for the Pat's to lose. In fact 810 soirts had a Boston sports guy on and he predicted KC winning. Violin I believe it was.

Here they are all NPCs.

Pardon my ignorance but what's an NPC?

Non playable character....a video game character controlled by the computer, not the player....

People that do not think for themselves and are afraid to express a differing opinion.

Group think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes