PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bulletin board material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Peters is very good. Maybe the Chiefs secondary wouldn't be historically bad if they had kept him.

He hated to tackle and is a gangsta like Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill.

Marcus Peters is very good. Maybe the Chiefs secondary wouldn't be historically bad if they had kept him.
Marcus Peters was below average as a Chief. He's a trainwreck on the Rams.

This reminds me of 2001, when the Steelers were already planning their trip to the SB before even playing the Pats. I am hoping for a similar outcome this Sunday !

This reminds me of 2001, when the Steelers were already planning their trip to the SB before even playing the Pats. I am hoping for a similar outcome this Sunday !

KC seems like a likeable group. Those Steelers were as arrogant as Ive seen any team. Got what they deserved.

Some dude from KC called in in F&M and said the Chiefs Pro Shop has AFC Champion t-shirts.

@Triumph ?

Someone just told me that sports radio 810 said that KC already has their bags packed as well
The wouldn't leave until next Monday.That seems like a stretch.

50520761_10218032596108458_3728704801807007744_n.jpg

Back when I was a little piss ant, these here Internet forums were called bulletin boards so literally everything on here is bulletin board material. I’m sure our team of old farts remembers those days, too.

The wouldn't leave until next Monday.That seems like a stretch.

I can see that happening in the old days when there was only 1 week in between the championship game and the super bowl...

Some dude from KC called in in F&M and said the Chiefs Pro Shop has AFC Champion t-shirts.

@Triumph ?

I know that a local store called "Rally House" has 2018 AFC Champs gear printed and ready for sale. 810 is pimping their merchandise.

Its unreal.

Ive learned that -

NE defense is old and slow.
The Pats will quit sometime during the game because they dont need another super bowl.
Pats will try to run because Brady is afraid to throw.
Pats have not won a AFCC in 13 years.
Andy Reid has so many new plays drawn up that it will make BBs head spin.
Apropos that NE will crash and burn vs the team that will rise as the new NFL phoenix.
The KC sports media is not looking forward to Atlanta traffic.
Chiefs will score 30 no problem whatsoever.
BB knows that Brady is a liability.
Pats beat LA because of Gus Bradley.
Andy Reid is a better HC.

I know that a local store called "Rally House" has 2018 AFC Champs gear printed and ready for sale. 810 is pimping their merchandise.

That’s very odd since any officially licensed merchandise would be under STRICT lock and key. So are they printing their own bootleg crap? Either way they would be subject to significant fines by the NFL at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down