PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bulletin board material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just read some of that, some foul internet big guys over there. I always find it amazing to see a teams fans become so arrogant, not even sweating a game like this. Like I said in another post, they’ve won nothing since were were in Vietnam.
If we win that game Sunday, that forum will self destruct.

@robertweathers is over there carrying our water with dignity and reason. He's freaking them out.
Yea as you've seen my interactions have been mixed. Some have been pretty cool to me and knowledgeable but some like Frazod and a couple other are real immature pricks. One of their mods dropped me a PM and said he appreciated my board decorum. I appreciated that.

We've had a couple on our side that are being rough on them. Oh well.

I dont recall Bud Lite making NE the same promise.

“Bud Light made history with the Eagles last year with the biggest Super Bowl celebration ever,” a spokesperson told FOX4 in a news release. “As the Official Beer of the NFL, they’re making a promise to again be right there alongside fans when their team wins the Super Bowl this year.”

If Chiefs win the Super Bowl, Bud Light will show up with free beer for everyone KC

Wow, just read some of that, some foul internet big guys over there. I always find it amazing to see a teams fans become so arrogant, not even sweating a game like this. Like I said in another post, they’ve won nothing since were were in Vietnam.
I don't know why but I'm pretty calm about this game. Thats been the tone of my posts there. One poster said to me, "You can tell which Pats fans are worried. They are the ones trolling and bashing the Chiefs...you aren't. Why? What do you know? I laughed at that one.

You ought to hear KC sports radio.

Brady is retiring after getting his axx kicked by KC this Sunday. His heart just isnt in and Brady knows that he just isnt good enough anymore. He is a creep bordering on pedophile for kissing his kids on the lips. Brady will be the 2nd best QB on the field vs KC. Brady was late for his press conference yesterday because of arrogance that the world revolves around him. KC will destroy the Pats this Sunday.

BB will be cheating and is only a matter if he will be caught.

I don't know why but I'm pretty calm about this game. Thats been the tone of my posts there. One poster said to me, "You can tell which Pats fans are worried. They are the ones trolling and bashing the Chiefs...you aren't. Why? What do you know? I laughed at that one.

I have never been more confident about a NE game ever.

We'll need to play real well....and we will.

The NFLs worst nightmare is to doubt Tom Brady and the Patriots.

The Pats are going to punch the Chiefs in the mouth with no name guys nobody has ever heard of outside of NE.

22 players beats 10 pro bowlers. Same old story.

The NFLs worst nightmare is to doubt Tom Brady and the Patriots.

The Pats are going to punch the Chiefs in the mouth with no name guys nobody has ever heard of outside of NE.

22 players beats 10 pro bowlers. Same old story.

On the Patriots it's 63 players. ;)

You ought to hear KC sports radio.

Brady is retiring after getting his axx kicked by KC this Sunday. His heart just isnt in and Brady knows that he just isnt good enough anymore. He is a creep bordering on pedophile for kissing his kids on the lips. Brady will be the 2nd best QB on the field vs KC. Brady was late for his press conference yesterday because of arrogance that the world revolves around him. KC will destroy the Pats this Sunday.

BB will be cheating and is only a matter if he will be caught.
LOL. Worse than Felger.

I dont recall Bud Lite making NE the same promise.

“Bud Light made history with the Eagles last year with the biggest Super Bowl celebration ever,” a spokesperson told FOX4 in a news release. “As the Official Beer of the NFL, they’re making a promise to again be right there alongside fans when their team wins the Super Bowl this year.”

If Chiefs win the Super Bowl, Bud Light will show up with free beer for everyone KC

Only animals drink liquid from toilet bowls.

Ask them why Chiefs fans are bailing on tickets?

Tickets are not moving and the price is dropping like an Andy Luck pass to a guy wide open.

Ask them why Chiefs fans are bailing on tickets?

Tickets are not moving and the price is dropping like an Andy Luck pass to a guy wide open.
Temprature is going up too.

Lots of pink hats out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes