PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bulletin board material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear you are looking at the past with Moss colored glasses. Brady’s deep ball looks like it always has. Inconsistent and not very pretty.

Glad you mentioned Moss. WhenBrady had a deep threat who could adjust and high point a ball, his bombs looked fantastic. He hasn't had one since. That has a lot todo with the lack of 40 yard throws. He could always sling it far and with touch, but he just hasn't had those guys.

I mean...we sucked on the road this year. Can't say I blame anyone for thinking we won't win.

But the way the offense has looked without Gordon (going back to a more balanced approach and fewer forced passes) and more importantly Brady looking like he's at full health has me thinking that we at least have a fighter's chance. I didn't think that back in week 12 ish.

What is yet to be seen is whether our defense, and more importantly our run defense, can travel well for just one game. If we let KC come out with a couple of long TD drives while our offense freezes to their seats it'll be very hard to win. But a strong start with a couple of 3 and outs or just short field goal drives and we'll be in it all game.

Just give TB a chance to win it at the end. That's all I ask for.

I'm curious how 7PM's NFL Network's All Access will staff their show the rest of the week. Last night it was Reggie Wayne and Sean O'Hara leading a Chief's lovefest. Will Willie
McGinnest get much face time this week? Does the NFL Network feel that most of their viewership wants the Pats to lose influence their staffing selection?

No...Patriots bad...24/7

It would appear you are looking at the past with Moss colored glasses. Brady’s deep ball looks like it always has. Inconsistent and not very pretty.

Not really, he struggled with his deep ball early in his career, it was something he improved on especially with Moss, but his deep ball was still very good post Moss. People underrated it even after improved. He has been under throwing guys on the deep ball, it has been happening all season. It could be for a myriad of reasons, but it is something worth acknowledging. With that said his zip and accuracy is still outstanding, so his deep ball issues are not necessarily indicitive of a diminishing arm, but something is off/wrong.

His mechanics look 1000 percent better than they did in the middle of the season.

They were mentioning that during the bye week Brady got together with his personal QB coach and they worked on things.. You could tell that he was more fluid in his throws..

It's that time of year again:

https://local.theonion.com/you-will-suffer-humiliation-when-the-sports-team-from-m-1819583814

As you can see from the calendar, the game is coming up this weekend. I'm sure you are as excited for it as I am, as our cities are rivals and have been for quite some time. Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

On numerous occasions, you have expressed the conviction that your area's sports team will be victorious. I must admit that every time I hear you make this proclamation, I react with both laughter and disbelief. "Ha!" I say to myself with laughter. "What?!" I say to myself in disbelief. How could you believe that your sports team could beat my sports team? It is clear that yours is inferior in every way.

When the sporting contest begins, the players on your team will be treated as though they are inconsequential. It will be remarkably easy for my team to accumulate more points than yours. There are many reasons for this, starting with the inferior physical attributes of the players representing your area. Strength, speed, and agility are just three of the qualities that the players on the team from your area lack. The players representing my area, on the other hand, have these traits in abundance.

I would not be a bit surprised if the individuals on the team from your area were sexually attracted to members of their own gender. That is how ineffective they are on the field of battle.

Underscoring your team's inferiority is its choice of colors. It is ludicrous to believe that your team's colors inspire either respect or fear. Instead, they appear to have been chosen by someone who is colorblind or, perhaps, bereft of sight altogether. The colors for my team, on the other hand, are aesthetically pleasing when placed in proximity to one another. They are a superior color combination in every way.

While we are on the subject of aesthetics, let us compare the respective facilities in which our teams play. While my team's edifice is blessed with architectural splendor and the most modern of amenities, yours is a thoroughly unpleasant place in which to watch a sporting contest. I know of what I speak, for I once attended a game between our respective teams in your facility. Let's just say the experience left me wishing that my car was inoperable that day due to mechanical problems, rendering it impossible for me to get to your area to attend the game.

If you need another reason why the sporting franchise representing my area is superior, look no further than the supporters for the two sides. Not only are the supporters of the team from my region more spirited, but they are also more intelligent and of finer breeding than you and the rest of your ilk. In addition, the female supporters of the team from my area possess more attractive countenances and figures than yours. Some of the women from my side that I have observed could make a living by posing for pictures for major men's magazines. The women who cheer for your team, I'm afraid, are far too unattractive to do so.

One of the more pathetic aspects of the team from your area is the fact that only people in your immediate area possess an affinity for it. By means of contrast, the team from my area inspires loyalty and affection in individuals who live in many other geographic locations.

To illustrate this point, let me tell a brief story: Recently, I was on vacation in an area of the country far away from my own, and I saw many individuals wearing items of clothing that bore the insignia of my team. I approached one such individual and asked him if he originated from my area. He said no, explaining that he simply liked the team from my area and had for many years. Interestingly enough, during this trip, I saw no clothing or other paraphernalia bearing the insignia of your team.

Do you still doubt that the team from your area is inferior to the one from mine? Just look at our teams' respective histories. In the past, we have defeated you on any number of occasions. Granted, there were times when your team beat my team, but those were lucky flukes.

The day of the game will soon be at hand. And no matter how hard you pray to a higher power or how many foam accoutrements you wear in support of the team from your area, your team will be defeated. We will win and you will lose. This is your fate.

Not really, he struggled with his deep ball early in his career, it was something he improved on especially with Moss, but his deep ball was still very good post Moss. People underrated it even after improved. He has been under throwing guys on the deep ball, it has been happening all season. It could be for a myriad of reasons, but it is something worth acknowledging. With that said his zip and accuracy is still outstanding, so his deep ball issues are not necessarily indicitive of a diminishing arm, but something is off/wrong.
I guess I’ve just chalked it up to a few different reasons. He has gone through a longer than normal spell of not stepping into his deeper throws properly (MCL?) and I feel (keyword here is feel) that when he has been heaving the ball down the field, it looks as if it’s his last read and he’s just chucking it. Either way, let’s all hope for the best and get that ball rollin’. We only need your best for TWO more games Brady. Two stinking more!!!

DwmeDibVYAAt0TT.jpg

Like, I know the guy is a clown, but how incompetent, how utterly **** at your job do you have to be , to place DAK PRESCOTT above Tom Brady, the literal best Playoff Quarterback of all time, in the history of the sport.

This is why I dont take those clowns serious, this is all done for ratings, no serious person who follows Football at any capacity would create that list without being facetious.

They were mentioning that during the bye week Brady got together with his personal QB coach and they worked on things.. You could tell that he was more fluid in his throws..

He’s also has time to rest his knee...

Did the Chiefs post that? You'd think they wouldn't want to poke the bear.

No, it was done by a site called NFL memes. They have some hilarious stuff and typically make fun of every team...

No, it was done by a site called NFL memes. They have some hilarious stuff and typically make fun of every team...
Yeah I follow them. Surprised I missed that.

Irony--an amusement park in KC is changing the name of a roller coaster from The Patriot to Patrick.

Let's see what this guy thinks about that?
113q35lkgen5gatyg4wxxeeg8.gif

The NFL weighs in:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case