PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Playoff Discussion Thread

Carlo and Miller out. Could be in for game 6. They need to be more physical imo. Goal scorers look a tad soft. Need some enforcement out there.

Is it? Thought it was just a crowded B’s bar. That clears things up.
Yea they do **** like that for games a lot. They'll have gatherings, talk **** to each other and fans. Honestly don't know many names besides Portnoy but that whole front row is barstool people I believe. That thicc girl on the right is like their B's personality or contributor but again I don't know her name.

Yea they do **** like that for games a lot. They'll have gatherings, talk **** to each other and fans. Honestly don't know many names besides Portnoy but that whole front row is barstool people I believe. That thicc girl on the right is like their B's personality or contributor but again I don't know her name.
Could you find out what her name is and get back to me?

Could you find out what her name is and get back to me?
Believe this is the PYT

But yea this is their thing. Rent out or promote a place and be creeps. I wish I thought of it years ago.

Excellent effort by Marchand leads to an early goal. Crowd is ****ing electric. WTF was I doing watching the NBA playoffs over this all these years?

That was f---king pathetic. That was one of the worst turn-overs I've ever seen.

Unreal goal

I jumped on that wagon after the game 7 loss to the Blues. He's a great statistical goalie in the regular season and will show flashes of brilliance in the playoffs, but when the going gets tough he turtles.
The Bruins have had 4 championship games he’s lost, right? Hard to get too invested when that’s what’s coming

Freaking Habs make the final four. Great even better news tonight :maybenot:

I saw Frank Mahovlich blast a goal from the freakin' red line back in the 70's...will always hate the Habs and that midget Cournoyer

They are going to get stomped now that they are out of that weak ass covid division. They
are going to have to face a real team.

Hard to win when you give the.opponent 3 power play goals. Bruins are more skilled, but not smarter or disciplined.

I liked our come-back spirit in the 3rd...but too big of a hole to come out of.
2 more games to win. We are too proud to go down in 6 to this team.

I saw Frank Mahovlich blast a goal from the freakin' red line back in the 70's...will always hate the Habs and that midget Cournoyer
Good times. The first period reminded me of Dryden. B’s could use a Serge Savard back there.

I jumped on that wagon after the game 7 loss to the Blues. He's a great statistical goalie in the regular season and will show flashes of brilliance in the playoffs, but when the going gets tough he turtles.

you mean when the rest of the guys keep turning the puck over in their own zone? It’s not all on Rask

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back