Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 34% at BUF: 66%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
it's all so strange. an 11 am game. playoffs in the middle of august. all the games played in the same place. in front of nobody.

it's all so strange. an 11 am game. playoffs in the middle of august. all the games played in the same place. in front of nobody.

Tuukka can't get mentally into the game like I can't get into watching.

“It doesn’t feel like playoff hockey out there. There’s no fans, so it’s kind of like an exhibition game,” he said. “It just feels dull at times.”

That being said my brother would watch even if the games started at 3 am.

borg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Puukka needs a permanent address change. Teammates will never look at the indifferent one the same.... nor should they.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Rask opting out NOW is bull5hit.

Josh Gordon type move .Not in the post season. F him too.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t see him back next year.

If the Bruins lose which I believe will eventually happen, then he may as well pack his 5hit up and go because Boston dont tolerate quitting on the team.

It sucks because Chara deserves one more cup.

captain insano

If the Bruins lose which I believe will eventually happen, then he may as well pack his 5hit up and go because Boston dont tolerate quitting on the team.

It sucks because Chara deserves one more cup.
Ive heard reports of a family emergency.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Rask opting out NOW is bull5hit.

Josh Gordon type move .Not in the post season. F him too.

You don't know what was going on with conversations with other players, management and his wife. His new baby could be ill. We just don't know and we never will. Rask won't be back with the Bruins next season whenever that is.

captain insano

You don't know what was going on with conversations with other players, management and his wife. His new baby could be ill. We just don't know and we never will. Rask won't be back with the Bruins next season whenever that is.
how do you know he won't be back? you don't know what's going on with conversations with other players management and his wife?

Last edited:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
How can Toooka opt out when he hasn't opted IN since the ECFs?

3-7 in his last 10 games that Actually Matter...

He is who I've always said he was...

borg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
When the Sux traded David Price to LA, pro sports rosters in the Boston market were seemingly free of indifferent athletes going through the motions.
Puukka has filled that void

Still, Fat Panda remains the Boston benchmark

Last edited: