PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins/NHL playoff thread

This series is done

Halak has been fine with only a few minor screw ups. Last night was a different story as the back to back is tough on the old Slovak. The entire team was awful last night. I hope this series doesn't end up being like 2018 where the Bs took game 1 easily then got blown off the ice in 4 straight...

Halak keeps covering the puck up in his own end.

Too many faceoffs

I thought with Rask they were a underdog to win this series so it's not shocking they're going to lose it. This just isn't a great match up for them. They lucked out avoiding them in last year's run.

Halak has been fine with only a few minor screw ups. Last night was a different story as the back to back is tough on the old Slovak. The entire team was awful last night. I hope this series doesn't end up being like 2018 where the Bs took game 1 easily then got blown off the ice in 4 straight...
Exsqueeze me?

Halak personally lost game 2 all by himself...Not one of Tampa's goals - NOT. ONE. - should've been allowed by him...That was the Worst goal-tending "performance" by a Bruin not named Puuuka in I can't remember when...

2018 all over again.

Exsqueeze me?

Halak personally lost game 2 all by himself...Not one of Tampa's goals - NOT. ONE. - should've been allowed by him...That was the Worst goal-tending "performance" by a Bruin not named Puuuka in I can't remember when...

2018 all over again.

The Bruins had a better chance with Rask.

Rask kicked Boston and the Bruins in the testicles. You dont quit on your team.

They were screwed this year anyway.

The 2020 pennant will have an asterisk.

why would anyone want it have one, every team played under the same rules and restrictions, ownership has an out for their fans from contract mismanagement ,
just glad its not a whole 162 season IMHO

The Bruins front office has a lot of work to do IMO. They need to get rid of some folks and retool the team. What that looks like, i am not sure but some of these guys need a change of scenery

They deserved to lose. I’m not even upset

At least they went out with some fight in Game 5. At the end of Game 4 they looked like they barely wanted to be there.

The Bruins front office has a lot of work to do IMO. They need to get rid of some folks and retool the team. What that looks like, i am not sure but some of these guys need a change of scenery
This far in FA, they have done almost nothing to help this team. Craig Smith was a good pickup BUT if they are counting on him being a top 6 F, ugh. They lost out on Hall and apparently, have an offer to Dadanov but it’s only 2 years. That’s not going to get it done.

Krug walks, which is fine. Chara may walk or retire, which is fine. So, in need of a top pairing D man, the only signing is oft injured Kevan Miller. Yeah, maybe they were in on OEL but they couldn’t pull the trigger.

I’m just not sure Sweeney has a plan or he does and ownership has another.

This far in FA, they have done almost nothing to help this team. Craig Smith was a good pickup BUT if they are counting on him being a top 6 F, ugh. They lost out on Hall and apparently, have an offer to Dadanov but it’s only 2 years. That’s not going to get it done.

Krug walks, which is fine. Chara may walk or retire, which is fine. So, in need of a top pairing D man, the only signing is oft injured Kevan Miller. Yeah, maybe they were in on OEL but they couldn’t pull the trigger.

I’m just not sure Sweeney has a plan or he does and ownership has another.
I don't have any confidence in Sweeney or the bruin's front office. their drafts suck. they miss on half the trades they make. this year's trade deadline acquisitions were a complete failure. tuka is still on the team. that sucks. it looks like thay are just going to roll with what they have again. :yuck:

I have no confidence in Sweeney to better this team. As stated, poor FA and contracts have killed us. Its tough to find good players low in the draft but the have to do a better job. Thing is, the front office could care less and they all are buddies. Ownership could care less.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back