PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins/NHL playoff thread

it's all so strange. an 11 am game. playoffs in the middle of august. all the games played in the same place. in front of nobody.

Oof. Quick turn of events here.

Teams just playing like dogshit. Look inept offensively. Don’t see them winning the series

And Rask just opted out. lol. Awesome

Well there goes that

it's all so strange. an 11 am game. playoffs in the middle of august. all the games played in the same place. in front of nobody.

Tuukka can't get mentally into the game like I can't get into watching.

“It doesn’t feel like playoff hockey out there. There’s no fans, so it’s kind of like an exhibition game,” he said. “It just feels dull at times.”

That being said my brother would watch even if the games started at 3 am.

Puukka needs a permanent address change. Teammates will never look at the indifferent one the same.... nor should they.

Rask opting out NOW is bull5hit.

Josh Gordon type move .Not in the post season. F him too.

Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t see him back next year.

The only thing strange is you.

Tbh wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t see him back next year.

If the Bruins lose which I believe will eventually happen, then he may as well pack his 5hit up and go because Boston dont tolerate quitting on the team.

It sucks because Chara deserves one more cup.

If the Bruins lose which I believe will eventually happen, then he may as well pack his 5hit up and go because Boston dont tolerate quitting on the team.

It sucks because Chara deserves one more cup.
Ive heard reports of a family emergency.

Rask opting out NOW is bull5hit.

Josh Gordon type move .Not in the post season. F him too.

You don't know what was going on with conversations with other players, management and his wife. His new baby could be ill. We just don't know and we never will. Rask won't be back with the Bruins next season whenever that is.

You don't know what was going on with conversations with other players, management and his wife. His new baby could be ill. We just don't know and we never will. Rask won't be back with the Bruins next season whenever that is.
how do you know he won't be back? you don't know what's going on with conversations with other players management and his wife?

Last edited:
How can Toooka opt out when he hasn't opted IN since the ECFs?

3-7 in his last 10 games that Actually Matter...

He is who I've always said he was...

When the Sux traded David Price to LA, pro sports rosters in the Boston market were seemingly free of indifferent athletes going through the motions.
Puukka has filled that void

Still, Fat Panda remains the Boston benchmark

Last edited:
how do you know he won't be back? you don't know what's going on with conversations with other players management and his wife?
Was it labeled a “leave of absence” ?

How can Toooka opt out when he hasn't opted IN since the ECFs?

3-7 in his last 10 games that Actually Matter...

He is who I've always said he was...

How sad to even think like this.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes