PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2021-2022

captain stone

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Swayman absolutely ****ing sucked last night at Philthy... Let the Linus Ullmark Era begin!

To my shock and surprise. I couldn't watch any of the bruins game tonight. I don't have ESPN+ and I never will. I checked the schedule. I'm going to miss 4 more games. Does anybody know if ESPN will have playoff games on ESPN or ESPN+?

Yeah I didn't see the game last night either... Had to do other things and by the time I went to look for it at the end of the 2nd period, it was no longer available as part of Centre Ice's free preview fortnight... Just finished watching the 10-minute highlights on youtube... King Linus rules!

One ****ing goal vs a franchise that doesn't even deserve to exist... pathetic.

I like Nosek; I think he has a little more offensive potential in him... He & Lazar make a pretty dam good 4th-line pair...

Haula would also make a good 4th-line Forward, but as a 3rd-liner he's an anchor who's lost almost all of his scoring touch.

We need another top 6-9 Forward, preferably right-handed... This is a recording...

I like Nosek; I think he has a little more offensive potential in him... He & Lazar make a pretty dam good 4th-line pair...

Haula would also make a good 4th-line Forward, but as a 3rd-liner he's an anchor who's lost almost all of his scoring touch.

We need another top 6-9 Forward, preferably right-handed... This is a recording...
its nice to see them get points from the other lines the last three games. i think they improved the 3rd and 4th lines from last year. Hopefully they keep it going.

The bruins can't beat good teams so far this year. the only good team they beat was the panthers in a shoot out.

Last edited:
The bruins can't beat good teams so far this year. the only good team they beat was the panthers in a shoot out.

Yeah the Flames & Rangers made their defencemen look weak, which they are... The goal at the end of the first period yesterday was a ****ing disgrace, after the Bs dominated them for the entire ****ing period... Combine that with Taylor Hall's ****up on his breakaway earlier, and the game was, in retrospect, lost right then and there.... And does Hall really, Really miss David Krejci or what?

Yeah the Flames & Rangers made their defencemen look weak, which they are... The goal at the end of the first period yesterday was a ****ing disgrace, after the Bs dominated them for the entire ****ing period... Combine that with Taylor Hall's ****up on his breakaway earlier, and the game was, in retrospect, lost right then and there.... And does Hall really, Really miss David Krejci or what?
I was concerned hall would revert to his old self once he signed the contract. He's not accomplishing much, that's for sure.

Losing to the ****ing Detroit ****ing Dead Wings, at home no less... Disgraceful, absolutely ****ing disgraceful.

Either blow it all up Sweeney you ****ing incompetent ****ing idiot, or go ****ing get us the ****ing MULTIPLE top-6 Forwards we so ****ing desperately ****ing need.

DeBrusk's shot on display vs Nashville... He needs to do whatever it takes to give himself a couple of shooting opportunities just like that one during every single game from now on... If Eric Haula had any of that skill he would've had two goals himself... Dude isn't even 3rd-line-calibre any longer...

On a more-positive note: that was probably Swayman's best game of the season. His reflexes looked really sharp, and he didn't seem to either flail-about or not move a muscle nearly as often as I've seen him do sometimes...

DeBrusk's shot on display vs Nashville... He needs to do whatever it takes to give himself a couple of shooting opportunities just like that one during every single game from now on... If Eric Haula had any of that skill he would've had two goals himself... Dude isn't even 3rd-line-calibre any longer...

On a more-positive note: that was probably Swayman's best game of the season. His reflexes looked really sharp, and he didn't seem to either flail-about or not move a muscle nearly as often as I've seen him do sometimes...
debrusks problems are from the neck up.

Bruins-Habs cancelled and team has a bunch of positives. They're not the only team in that situation.

Feels like the NFL isn't the only league whose season might be turned sideways from omicron.

Bruins-Habs cancelled and team has a bunch of positives. They're not the only team in that situation.

Feels like the NFL isn't the only league whose season might be turned sideways from omicron.
I'm glad they cancelled the game. I hope they cancel the Ottawa game too. Canada has Draconian covid rules. If they go up there. And a player or players test pos. They are stuck there for 14 days. That and the more they cancel. The fewer games the bruins positives miss.

I'm glad they cancelled the game. I hope they cancel the Ottawa game too. Canada has Draconian covid rules. If they go up there. And a player or players test pos. They are stuck there for 14 days. That and the more they cancel. The fewer games the bruins positives miss.
Heard the Habs had no fans in the arena last night. They're horrible this year so probably better for the team that way. :D

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back