PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2017-2018 regular season

Dominating win this afternoon at the Garden, which I was able to see because Center Ice for some reason showed it today, not that I'm complaining.

Good to see DeBrusk return, as well as Backes. Now only missing Rick Nash up front...
Edit: Riley Nash not traveling to Philly either after being struck in side of head with puck. Hopefully just a precaution with no concussion concerns.

The defense played without Brandon Carlo (and his Zero goals) after he clumsily fell on the ice after making a silly-looking attempt to kick the puck away from a Panther forward. As long as Chara & McAvoy both return for the POs, then Carlo's "loss" is actually addition by subtraction.

As long as Rask holds up I honestly believe they are both deep and sound enough to play with anyone. They rotate and cover as well if not better than any team in the league and just do not quit. In the nitpick department they do get a bit cute with the extra pass from time to time but that is a true 1st world problem.

Last edited:
As long as Rask holds up I honestly believe they are both deep and sound enough to play with anyone. They rotate and cover as well if not better than any team in the league and just do not quit. In the nitpick department they do get a bit cute with the extra pass from time to time but that is a true 1st world problem.
6e9157d1e746d7013f1bcf52070fe93e--bruins-hockey-hockey-players.jpg
Works for me...Let's go!!!

Another bad loss yesterday by Khoudobin. There is no way that he can now be trusted in any PO game, and that's bad news for the Bs, because Tooka's own PO record speaks for itself...and what it says isn't good.

I'm feeling pretty good about where Rask is right now but yeah, Doby may have his moments but he is what he is and any return of November Tuuka...(shudders)

I'm feeling pretty good about where Rask is right now but yeah, Doby may have his moments but he is what he is and any return of November Tuuka...(shudders)
Rask will be fine.

Glad to have Patrice "Pat Patriot" Bergeron back, too.
bde63274d3c9c90db5b53052170d988e.jpg

How demoralizing must it have been for Tampa to be overtaken by a beat up B's squad after being in first for so long? Gotta love it.

On this day that the Sedin's announce
their retirement I honor them with this gif.

33.gif

Ah yes, the Sedin sisters and the rest of the tire pumpin' Vancouver Ladies Auxiliary. Good times...good times.

Same feckin thing as in Philly: they had a golden opportunity to go ahead 1-0 on the road, don't score, then the goaltending sh!ts the bed. And this happens even with McAvoy's return.
Bs might win their opening series, but there's No Damn Way they're winning another.

Same feckin thing as in Philly: they had a golden opportunity to go ahead 1-0 on the road, don't score, then the goaltending sh!ts the bed. And this happens even with McAvoy's return.
Bs might win their opening series, but there's No Damn Way they're winning another.
lmao. what a ridiculous over reaction. :rolleyes::D

images
Got any Solarcaine? Back of my neck is burning

Tooka They Should've Kept Martin Jones Instead of This Bum Rask & Anton Khoudobby are ****ING DISGRACES,

To paraphrase the Big Tuna, we are being held hostage by the Goalkeeper position. The Bs are going One-and-Done in the first round of the POs.

Tooka They Should've Kept Martin Jones Instead of This Bum Rask & Anton Khoudobby are ****ING DISGRACES,

To paraphrase the Big Tuna, we are being held hostage by the Goalkeeper position. The Bs are going One-and-Done in the first round of the POs.
Roses are red, violets are blue
They got ten, and we only got two...

-Gerry Cheevers

1435225802-15-amazing-facts-about-the-human-body.gif

Another workman like effort W. TB lost in OT, one last W tomorrow and 1st is locked up.

Another workman like effort W. TB lost in OT, one last W tomorrow and 1st is locked up.

Looking forward to it as a Devils fan. Should be a great series.

Looking forward to it as a Devils fan. Should be a great series.

Agreed, they played some very entertaining games against each other this year.

The Bruins will be Ruined - as in, One-and-Done - because of their weak-ass defense (thanks for Nothing, little Matty the Midget Grzelcyk), specifically their Abso-****ing-lutely PUTRID goal-tending, "led" (snicker) by the ****ING DISGRACEFUL Tooka (They Should've Kept Martin Jones Instead of) Rask. That feckin gutless thief continues to ****ING STEAL Bruins fans' money.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back