PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2024 playoffs

Wild game, I'd stick with Swayman against Toronto, he's been very good against them this year, Ullmark has noy though I don't blame the last loss on him. Better D tonight and the refs were terrible.

Swayman had himself another truly solid performance. Hopefully that gets him the next start. The devil with the rotation versus Toronto, Sway's gotta be in their heads at this point

Swayman had himself another truly solid performance. Hopefully that gets him the next start. The devil with the rotation versus Toronto, Sway's gotta be in their heads at this point
Linus has a good game but Sway has been white hot vs TOR.

Ride The Sway

Swayman has beaten the Leafs, what like 5 straight times now, he has to be back in the net for game 4.

I was shocked to see the Bs not give up a lead late in the game, let's hope that continues.

B’s win. Still look flat like they’re coasting through a regular season game in January instead of the playoffs hope they turn it up and shut the door quickly on this one
I think there was stretches of flatness to be sure, but I loved how they answered Toronto's goals almost immediately. I definitely get the impression they are picking their moments of when to rachet up the intensity. I think that's a dangerous game to play, because I think they could just put them away if they chose to. It's almost as if they expect to be playing into June and are trying to keep their legs.

Reactions: sb1
I knew DeBrusk was a streaky player and had hoped he turned it on in the playoffs...and he has. when he is on his game, he stands out and that is what we need.

I knew DeBrusk was a streaky player and had hoped he turned it on in the playoffs...and he has. when he is on his game, he stands out and that is what we need.

It's great to see him performing well so far while essentially playing for his next contract. I'd still prefer it if the next contract is elsewhere. The B's have paid for his potential long enough, he needs a change of scenery.

I think Boston will beat Toronto.

Not sure I like their chances against Florida.

Montgomery has seen the light, starting Swayman is the right move. He has to be in the Leafs heads at this point

Montgomery has seen the light, starting Swayman is the right move. He has to be in the Leafs heads at this point
Hope it doesn’t mess up the goaltending mojo

B’s making the Leafs implode. Lol

With that said the B’s are again up 3-1 now heading home and what happened after that didn’t go very well a year ago.

Finish this off and on to Cincinnati I mean Florida/Tampa

I think Boston will beat Toronto.

Not sure I like their chances against Florida.
fair point since they are a really good team...however we are 2-0-2 against them this year and will be seeking revenge for last years playoffs

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back