PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2024 playoffs

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Bruins-Toronto round 1 once again.

Leafs will be tough as usual but Swayman steals a couple. B's also have home ice so they take it in 7.

I'd like a schedule... but here's me:
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I didn't much like the way they played the last couple of games, especially after the intensity they brought in the few preceding games (minus Carolina). Can't help but feel they wanted to dodge Tampa, if only subconsciously. They must be grinding their teeth and rending their sweaters in Toronto, the Bruins are the Leafs Kryptonite.

I didn't much like the way they played the last couple of games, especially after the intensity they brought in the few preceding games (minus Carolina). Can't help but feel they wanted to dodge Tampa, if only subconsciously. They must be grinding their teeth and rending their sweaters in Toronto, the Bruins are the Leafs Kryptonite.
Checks crossed.

Saturday night, 8pm, TBS.

How popular is hockey in Boston? Would someone on the street know who Bergeron was. Pastrnak?

As for the series, Bruins should win. They got the better D and goalie. Toronto does have more explosive forwards.

How popular is hockey in Boston? Would someone on the street know who Bergeron was. Pastrnak?
rip torn throw GIF

Are you kidding with this? ;)

Yes, I think most people in Boston would know who the guys were. I guess it depends where you asked them. Outside a Whole Foods, maybe not. At some pub downtown? 100%.

rip torn throw GIF

Yes, I think most people in Boston would know who the guys were. I guess it depends where you asked them. Outside a Whole Foods, maybe not. At some pub downtown? 100%.

I'd go with maybe 40-50% rando's coming outta Whole Foods hearing Bergeron or Pasta's names knowing who they are. Agree with 100% of genuine pub dwellers. Not some college fake ass 'New England' pub but the kind of bar where a real Masshole would knock one back.

Got tix last night for me and my son. Sec*/Row2 so pumped. Have a Pasta game used stick I might give him as well from 1/25 on a goal vs Ottawa I believe

As for the series, Bruins should win. They got the better D and goalie. Toronto does have more explosive forwards.
I consider Boston a hockey town. If you're an American NHL player there's like a 20 % chace you're from here, Minnesota or Michigan.

Last edited:
rip torn throw GIF

What is the deal with saying Whole Foods Customers? They buy FreshPet ! Take care of our pets and Basketball players, fed them fresh real food. Spoiler Alert, what are they feeding Embiid.

What is the deal with saying Whole Foods Customers? They buy FreshPet ! Take care of our pets and Basketball players, fed them fresh real food. Spoiler Alert, what are they feeding Embiid.
Please don't say they are feeding Embiid the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich.

Please don't say they are feeding Embiid the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich.

happy mr. mackey GIF by South Park

Nice start.

I’ll take more of this from Maroon. Already got them shook

Swayman has to keep starting in this series right?

Swayman has to keep starting in this series right?

Swayman has to be in the Leafs heads at this point, hard to justify going away from that.

There was a couple of WTF minutes in the 2nd, but overall, great first game.

Not sure if we are talking playoffs here or the other thread, but I will endeavor to do it here.

Last night, they looked flat, like a regular season matchup in late February. The switch to Ullmark felt like they do what they do because they do what they do. There was no urge in urgency and even down 1 late, they looked meh. Saturday was high speed, up and down the ice, what I expected to see in the post season. Last night, it was almost slow motion.

Speaking of slow motion, Maroon has cinder block for feet. I know he's not here to skate, but ooof. I am amazed he can get the body on dudes.

Thought the Pasta last second goal was a dagger but they didn’t play well after that. Not ideal to drop a game when the Leafs don’t have one of their best players (Nylander) available last night.

Momentum now with the Leafs hope that changes in game 3.

Wasn't thrilled with Ullmark getting the start. When you've got a goaltender taking up space in the opponents head, that's something you ride.

B’s win. Still look flat like they’re coasting through a regular season game in January instead of the playoffs hope they turn it up and shut the door quickly on this one

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back