PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos vs Panthers Super Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt this way before the Seahawks crushed the Broncos the other year, think this one will be much closer though.

I guess you don't realize what society is today? I doubt Cam did this when he was younger, thus he is able to still play and have focus and incorporate it. The video I linked to has a ton of likes and next to zero dislikes. There is no serious to sports anymore. You are there to play the game, not celebrate every first down or do some stupid dance. Score a TD? Do your dance. Hit a bomb? Watch it for a bit. That's fine.

While these losers were doing the Nae Nae, they got scored on. Hard to discipline them when the crowd is clapping and applauding. You'd get fired.

You are so pathetic and I think you know why.

Go ahead and dislike this one too.

Heard Brady should buddy up with his childhood hero Mr. "I don't know what it feels like to lose a Super Bowl".

Right. I hope not.

Looks like secondary market ticket prices held firm at $3,000 for lowest-price nosebleeds. Outrageous! Unless you have a good connection, win your team's lottery, etc., how can the average fan afford to go? I know I wouldn't.

Saw an interview with a Bronco fan who spent $21,000 on tickets. He said, "Don't tell my wife".

So tomorrow morning he's gonna be in debt, devastated and divorced. :D

Weakest lead up to a super bowl ever. Seriously i almost forgot it was today

Saw an interview with a Bronco fan who spent $21,000 on tickets. He said, "Don't tell my wife".

So tomorrow morning he's gonna be in debt, devastated and divorced. :D

Yeah that dudes a genius. Be better when Denver gets rocked tonight. Double whammy!

Seriously? Dude you're playing IN THE GAME... Wonder if he is just gonna mail it in later

Yup. That's what I heard on NFL Network. I hope he loses focus.

I thought this was going to be a halftime presentation.

brady is going to be booed with these individual intros.

I'm actually really excited to see Brady. Is Branch attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back